General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (73 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Any good PS4 games I can play with the GF? I mean couch games.

Unfortunately most games nowadays don't offer offline/local multiplayer.

We already beat Overcooked 1 and 2 btw.
If she's into RPG maybe Diablo 3 or Divinity Original Sin? Or Trine the trilogy.

There's also a Way Out (This one I never played but it's got decent reviews)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I worked at Electronics Boutique when that system launched.

True story. It was my part time job.
Bloody hell EB what a blast from the past that is.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember when we thought Nintendo 64 had amazing graphics?" :D
Zelda looks decent on modern TVs with the hdmi upscaler I have for all my retro consoles

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck the next gen stuff. Spent an absolute fortune on building up my retro gaming collection including a megadrive and dream cast. Even modded a wii to play downloaded games and emulate older consoles

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its bussiness wise suicide to make the biggiest franchise in gaming totally exclusive. But it would be a huge win for Sony if they had even a timed exclusive for GTA6.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Am i the only one who got tired of GTA games years ago?
They are super ambitious and big scale with their ideas for the new games, so its always interesting to check it out and play only for that.

I play the story in Rockstar games. Rarely touch the online, which has become the main thing past few years.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I played a bit online when it first came out, it was fun for a while. I'm an old fart who grew up on offline games so I rarely ever get hooked on online games but from what I understand their community is huge and very much alive even after so many years.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah GTA5 is super alive after nearly 6 years release.

I love online multiplayer Games, its consistent and continuous way to get quality gameplay. But it's not so for me in Rockstar Games. They are fairly simple sandbox online, not really pvp engaging like other online games. My favourite was first RDR, but GTA5 online and RDR2 online found it not for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)