General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (38 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This will probably be the most pre ordered game ever. There's something that bothers me though; EA.
Pre Ordering is confirming to the world you are a blithering idiot.

Please, dont be a blithering idiot. Dont pre order A FUCKING ENDLESS SUPPLIED DIGITAL COPY and wait for the review like a proper sentient human beeing.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a FM 2015 thread?
My penis has several threads about it

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Pre Ordering is confirming to the world you are a blithering idiot.

Please, dont be a blithering idiot. Dont pre order A FUCKING ENDLESS SUPPLIED DIGITAL COPY and wait for the review like a proper sentient human beeing.

- - - Updated - - -

My penis has several threads about it
People will pre order it like crazy nonetheless. It'll surpass GTA.

Last game i pre-ordered was Unity, what a disappointment. Not doing it again. Was going to do it with the Witcher because i've no doubt it'll live up to my personal expectations but nah, why? I'll just go over to the store and get it.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
People will pre order it like crazy nonetheless. It'll surpass GTA.

Last game i pre-ordered was Unity, what a disappointment. Not doing it again. Was going to do it with the Witcher because i've no doubt it'll live up to my personal expectations but nah, why? I'll just go over to the store and get it.
Well I've just started to play Unity, and it's awesome, probably one of the best from the series, it has some new stuff that I don't like, but those are minor details.

Also I never bought a game, long live KAT :D

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Well I've just started to play Unity, and it's awesome, probably one of the best from the series, it has some new stuff that I don't like, but those are minor details.

I had to wait for 3 patches so the game could be playable. Months after release... This took all the fun out of it.

I thought it was the weakest in the series. Story is pretty weak. Graphics are good, especially the city. It's so beautifully well constructed. The devs did a hell of a job here.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I had to wait for 3 patches so the game could be playable. Months after release... This took all the fun out of it.

I thought it was the weakest in the series. Story is pretty weak. Graphics are good, especially the city. It's so beautifully well constructed. The devs did a hell of a job here.
Yeah I agree about the story, but at least it's a little bit longer than previous one. But the graphics blew me off, when I had to climb on Statue of Liberty, at one point I paused the game and just admired it's beauty.

Jul 10, 2006

AC Unity seems to play really slow. It's very laggy and glitchy on the XBox One. I do like the game, i just wish it was as smooth as AC: Black Flag. I haven't finished it yet, really not that far into it, I had to delete it to make room on my hard drive when I grabbed FIFA15 & Dragon Age during a 50% off Xbox One sale a couple weeks ago. I will eventually get back to it.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
AC Unity seems to play really slow. It's very laggy and glitchy on the XBox One. I do like the game, i just wish it was as smooth as AC: Black Flag. I haven't finished it yet, really not that far into it, I had to delete it to make room on my hard drive when I grabbed FIFA15 & Dragon Age during a 50% off Xbox One sale a couple weeks ago. I will eventually get back to it.
Even after the patches? Mine runs fine after the third patch.

Jul 10, 2006
Even after the patches? Mine runs fine after the third patch.
Yea, it just seems slower than every other AC game i've played the last couple years. Your guy seems to move slow, when huge crowds show up things seem to stutter sometimes. The climbing isnt as fluid. It's not horrible, but it's not as smooth as the others. That's probably because the game is so much bigger. I mean, the crowds are incredible, I think the next time around they will get it right. They may have just bit off more than they could chew this first time with the big crowds. IDK maybe its just me. I haven't played it in about 6 weeks now i think. I'll give it a try again next week and see if i notice anything different. Maybe I was being too harsh because it wasn't as polished a game as AC:BF

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Yea, it just seems slower than every other AC game i've played the last couple years. Your guy seems to move slow, when huge crowds show up things seem to stutter sometimes. The climbing isnt as fluid. It's not horrible, but it's not as smooth as the others. That's probably because the game is so much bigger. I mean, the crowds are incredible, I think the next time around they will get it right. They may have just bit off more than they could chew this first time with the big crowds. IDK maybe its just me. I haven't played it in about 6 weeks now i think. I'll give it a try again next week and see if i notice anything different. Maybe I was being too harsh because it wasn't as polished a game as AC:BF
Actually you're right. I played a little today and noticed how laggy it still gets at times. Maybe it was just the illusion of having it somewhat fixed but there are certain places and situations where i'm sure it doesn't even reach 30fps.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
screen shot leak from ubisoft's new engine. suppoed to be used for next year's ass creed games
they showing it off in e3 this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)