General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (20 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I don't remember any of those things on the list being advertised as having 200+ hours...

And really, if a completionist did everything that was to be done in Skyrim in 207 hours, what's to stop newer RPGs made for newer machines/bigger memory/space from having even more hours? Hell, No Man's Sky will have infinite hours, you can play it for the rest of your life and will still be finding new stuff.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i ddint mean about hours when i listed those examples. i meant that developers lied about aspects of the game.

for example mass effect with the choices being impacting endings. watchdogs with graphics. xbox one with needing to be always online.

they lie to justify their products. this is undisputed fact

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Oh yeah, it's become a habit. Look at how many incomplete games we had released these last 2 years.

But in that case i don't see what's to gain from saying a game will have x hours. Everybody knew The Witcher 3 would be a very long game.

And besides, if you know Projekt Red you know they aren't anything like Ubisoft or EA. They're a very small group of people aiming to please it's fans. What they promise, they deliver.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
for sure. i like their witcher games. i also like their gaming website GOG.com. so many classic games for fair prices and no drm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)