Gastón Ramírez-AM/LW-Bologna (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2011
Yea he does seem to be a good dribbler and he is apparently complaining about Bologna not allowing him to leave and he wants to play for a bigger club...quite a fiery dude it seems.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Derby of Emilia-Romagna Coppa Italia Bologna 3-2 Modena (Very important match for both teams)

Ramirez goals, in the first one Ramirez is the one who started the action (that long pass to his teammate) and finished it himself using his right foot (his weak one). Pasquato was in this match, too and made an assist by taking corner.

Actually still own 30% of him or was there just a 30% sell-on clause in the deal that took Ramirez to Bologna?
Originally it was a 30% sell-on clause. But I think Bologna has offered another option: the team who buys Ramirez is allowed to pay 70% to Bologna and negociate directly with Penarol for the rest. About a month ago, according to his agent and Sky Sports, Roma and Udinese have made offers, around 9-12M (not sure exactly how much though), which included the 30% sell-on clause to Penarol. Bologna rejected and they wanted 15M for all. Now according to some reports, Fiorentina is offering 9M+half of Felipe only for the 70% of Bologna and then they will talk with Penarol for the rest. O_O

And I can see myself crying.
count me in.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
adding him to the squad will allow us to play both pasquato and ramirez so they grow and compete...and then after a season when they are blooming we'll rotate all 3 (krasic, ramirez and pasquato)

May 15, 2006
adding him to the squad will allow us to play both pasquato and ramirez so they grow and compete...and then after a season when they are blooming we'll rotate all 3 (krasic, ramirez and pasquato)
Like the sound of that for next season! on a more annoying note aguero scored 2 and assisted one on his debut (he only played 30mins)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

That would be a pretty standard video to post if he arrived.
That dribble reminds me of that magnificent goal of neymar last month, he did something simular.

You rate him high? what he got that pasquato dont?
Wel basically dribbeling skills, pasquato is more of a passer and shooter. wich is also good, but i see him more as future replacement for pirlo ?

wingers, especially with conte's systhem, need good dribbeling skills.

also, we are overrating sorensen, sorry. He looked good because motta was disgusting, but we have more need for a class dribbeler on the left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)