Gastón Ramírez-AM/LW-Bologna (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:disagree: he looked good cause he "is good". Infact he was the best defender that we had last season out of all the back 4.
Err, you might have forgotten how many times chiellini was man of the match and a vital part to get second.

he also made as much rookie mistakes, as bonucci had positional mistakes because of fullbacks failling.

Seriously,i think he has a good future, but please, he's not the next maldini

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Err, you might have forgotten how many times chiellini was man of the match and a vital part to get second.

he also made as much rookie mistakes, as bonucci had positional mistakes because of fullbacks failling.

Who knows :boh: , maybe one day he will be better than him !

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009

Its insanely hard to judge our defenders last season, as we played a fair few games with Motta and Grosso involved, both of which made life hugely more difficult for our CBs. Sorensen, to me, did look absolutely brilliant at times. Yes he made mistakes, but more than chiellini or Bonucci or barzagli, relative to the time played? I doubt its a significantly higher %, if higher at all. I am not suggesting he is on par with Bonucci or Chiellini. Not at all, but in terms of tackling ability, one on one covering and confronting, and aerial prowess, for a kid in his first year in italy, coming from the danish second division, he did look very special indeed. far too good to consider just as a kid with potential. His mentality and reading of the game are already well beyond his years. He needs to be taught positional play...a true diamond in the rough I believe/.

OP
Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #69
    Bonnucci is a sorry excuse of a defender.
    We should sell him and get a new CB and stick with Freddy.

OP
    Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #71
    How can you explain that he was very good with Bari then?

Bonucci is a good defender who certainly needs to improve but playing with a proper RB besides him will help.
    Martinez was good with Catania, Motta was good in both Roma and Udinese. Does that make them good players ?? Or worthy for Juventus ???
    Bonnucci came here to be a starter, should we wait for him to improve, we should get a starting calibre CB and Sell Bonnucci, if not he could let him rot in the bench. Because he doesn't deserve to be starting.

OP
    Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #73
    Yeah right, If this was true, we wouldn't be looking to sign a new CB already.
    He flopped and hard.

DVS

Must be patient
    Nov 13, 2008
    Yeah right, If this was true, we wouldn't be looking to sign a new CB already.
    He flopped and hard.
    If the team had no faith in him he'd be in Russia.

I don't understand why people question this team having a little depth this year.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Cheese , you hater :andy2: :p

Bonucci ain't that bad , he only had one bad season but also had some great games like against Inter/Milan/Fiorentina .

He was really good for Italy , because there weren't Grosso/Motta .

Alex,Bonucci,Chiellini :tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    I actually hope this isn't a smokescreen. This will be one of the first signings that actually keep to Marotta's original promise - finding young talented players and allowing them to grow here in to hopefully world class talents.. on low wages :klin:

Vargas or Ramirez? Vargas is stronger and way more experienced, Ramirez is slightly more technical and quicker. I would probably prefer Ramirez because we need the pace but he's way more of a risk than Vargas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)