Gary Nevile's Juventus comments in his autobiography (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:tup:

IMO the present day equivalent of that dominant Juve team is Man United (whether ppl here care to admit it)
So how come they were given a spanking by Barcelona, they were outplayed, outpassed and outclassed with Ferguson himself admitting they were just played off the park. Credit where credit is due mate, if you want to talk about Barcelona's antics and unprofessionalism, i'm with you all the way, but in pure football terms, they just play teams off the park.

A general trend i noticed is that supporters of teams that have played and were outclassed by Barca (Arsenal of course are one of those teams :D) in the past few years all admit their complete football superiority. Go to Redcafe or any other big United forum, ask them if they think they are better or more intimidating to play against than Barca. You'll be surprised at their response.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Credit where credit is due mate, if you want to talk about Barcelona's antics and unprofessionalism, i'm with you all the way, but in pure football terms, they just play teams off the park.

Sig worthy.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The team that made me fall in love with Juventus. People say about this Barca team being the best of all time, our Juventus team back then was as good.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I still want to know why Barcelona is not a scary team to play against.
Because Barcelona is a "revenge of the midgets" tika taka team

I like what he said about Del Piero - his intelligence on the pitch is really mesmerising - his decision making is quite astonishing and when you add to his skills to that it is no wonder why he will forever be Juventus personified

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Because Barcelona is a "revenge of the midgets" tika taka team

I like what he said about Del Piero - his intelligence on the pitch is really mesmerising - his decision making is quite astonishing and when you add to his skills to that it is no wonder why he will forever be Juventus personified
Love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)