Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (24 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I disagree, they tried to down her dragon, you can't surrender half way through a battle in a siege. I really can't stand her btw but very very rarely a city is not completely destroyed and enslaved after it falls. And the Machiavellian aspect was to set the example and be feared.
The fear part might be Machiavellian. But the examples she set before were much smaller in comparison. This was a genocide.
Also it was obvious that battle was lost. Scorpions were gone, and soldiers already surrendered.

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yeah the greatest part about this is how the foreign invaders are casually enjoying it with Grey Worm at the top. This will probably end with Unsullied and Khalasar defending her to the last one.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Another great ep

Loved the unbridled rampage from Dany. It's what she's always been

When Jon rejected her, her face said it all. I've seen that face made by a few women in my day. It doesn't bode well for anyone.
Refusing women sex is like the worst thing a man can do lol

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Game of Thrones Version 1.85 Patch Notes:

- Golden Company- Impact reduced by 100%
- Drogon's fire buffed by 90% +Explosion damage 1000%
- Scorpion's accuracy decreased by 99% Reload time increased to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Daenerys sanity decreased by 80.
- Arya Stark's Health Pool increased by 500%
- Jamie Lanister is now immune to bleed and stabbing damage
- Qyburn fall damage taken increased by 1000%
- Euron Greyjoy now have the ability to teleport.
- "King's Landing" is now no longer a safe quest hub.
- Fixed bug where trapped rulers could fast travel to safety when under the Red Keep.
- Improved death animations for burning units.
- Removed "No collateral damage" from mission objectives; we are working to fix glitches this causes with Daenerys.
- Sandor Clegane's resistance to eye gouging was increased by 55%
- Sandor Clegane's head resistance to smashing damage was increased by 100%
- Gregor Clegane's immunity to the "Heroic Mutual Sacrifice" ability was removed.
- To balance this, Gregor is now immune to all stabbing damage.
- Drogon gained the "StoneSPLOSION!!" ability. This ability has a 10 second cooldown, and can explode a stone tower of the rider's choice.
- Removed Drogon's friend-foe recognition.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Hated the start of the episode but loved the 2nd half.

Some deaths were satisfying and others went out with a whimper.

The turn of events made sense but the killing of innocents did not especially as it was so avoidable.

I'm happy that my 2 most hated characters in the show dragon bitch and dickless are now the main enemy's. Fuck them I hope Jon and Arya torture them to death.

Overall this is amazing fucking television the most epic TV ever made. People need to get their heads out of their asses. It's become a fad to hate on the show now and it's petty as fuck.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The last two episodes have been awesome imo. back to old school game of thrones.

varys is the man, he sacrificed himself so everyone knows Jon is the right king and Danny is a cunt.

jamie went back to cersei because that's who he loves

jon snow needs to man the fuck up

sansa will hopefully rule

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't get what people are complaining about. You cannot satisfy all your audience, just sit back and enjoy the ride. One more episode to go and it's been one hell of a ride, rides tend to calm down by the end.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The writing the past three season has been so shit. Last episode they all forgot about the Iron fleet, which Jamie warned them about, and the dragons looked like sitting ducks.

But 10/10 for trolling all female viewers.
This comment says it all:

13133268-2968-4C81-918D-F9B1EFB8F5C7.jpeg

Greyworm. Execute order 66.

- - - Updated - - -

She's the dragon queen with dragons. Should be burning things, not turn into rain goddess.

But burning buildings, rulers and slave owners are diff than burning all the civilians.

No doubt irone throne was her primary target by far all along, but do you think above was all a ruse before?

- - - Updated - - -

There is a diff between seeing something coming/seeing it as a possibility and poor execution/lacking details in writing.
This was what GRRM intended to do with the books. D&D just did a poor job setting it up the last 3 seasons.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)