Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (24 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'll spit what's on my mind in chronological order. The first thing that bugged me is Varys is usually quite intelligent in dealing with power plays and he straight up tell Jon he betrays Dany, did the same with Tyrion. He could have gone under the radar, the writers made him stupid.

Then we see Dothrakis when we know they got killed off (got revived? nah) unless not all of them were in the front line.

Fucking Jaime's character arc and development have been such a waste, he comes back being Cersei's lap dog after all that's been happening.

Euron was such a shit character. I knew of his death because I got spoiled.

Then fucking Daenerys goes rogue and kills everyone and destroys everything in her kingdom. Congrats on ruling dead people. She doesn't fucking die. I bet Arya's going to kill her.

Cersei got the lamest death.

Finally last thing. WE GOT CLEGANEBOWL! Nice. But fuck this the hound's dead

Aug 2, 2005
What a fucking episode
2 more to come?

It looks i wasted 200 hours of my life hahahaha
Well, nothing still compare to Vampire diaries, i wasted probably over 500 hours of my life on absolutely nothing,, not even a useful sentence, saying,, or a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What a fucking episode
2 more to come?

It looks i wasted 200 hours of my life hahahaha
Well, nothing still compare to Vampire diaries, i wasted probably over 500 hours of my life on absolutely nothing,, not even a useful sentence, saying,, or a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just one more

- - - Updated - - -

I expected better and this is coming from someone that liked episode 3

Still decent, but there were not enough tensions
You wanted more than burning the whole city? That was THE tension. Nobody could believe what was happening

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'll spit what's on my mind in chronological order. The first thing that bugged me is Varys is usually quite intelligent in dealing with power plays and he straight up tell Jon he betrays Dany, did the same with Tyrion. He could have gone under the radar, the writers made him stupid.

Then we see Dothrakis when we know they got killed off (got revived? nah) unless not all of them were in the front line.

Fucking Jaime's character arc and development have been such a waste, he comes back being Cersei's lap dog after all that's been happening.

Euron was such a shit character. I knew of his death because I got spoiled.

Then fucking Daenerys goes rogue and kills everyone and destroys everything in her kingdom. Congrats on ruling dead people. She doesn't fucking die. I bet Arya's going to kill her.

Cersei got the lamest death.

Finally last thing. WE GOT CLEGANEBOWL! Nice. But fuck this the hound's dead
="I agree with you but what really annoys me was how last episode Euron was shooting arrows left and right at an incredible speed with just a bunch of ships.

Tonight they had plenty more ships plus the ones in the wall and they did less than nothing against the dragon

And killing Cersei that way was just :tdown:"

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What I mean is, I didn't care about what was happening I'm the on that wasn't tensed. Plus they messed up with the storyline
Really? I was genuinely surprised. I think most people did.
What part of the story line was messed up in your opinion? besides Varys doing what he did.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I liked the episode overall, The directing, cinematography and music in this episode was fantastic. 10/10.
The writing for the season has been terrible, and way they had set up the season, I don't see a problem with the direction they took.
However, wrapping the series up in a compelling and satisfying manner in the next episode will be impossible .
If I had to rate this season overall so far:
Directing 10/10
Music 10/10
Acting 9/10
Cinematography 8/10
Writing 2/10.
Character Development 2/10
Dialogue 3/10
Overall: 6/10

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Really? I was genuinely surprised. I think most people did.
What part of the story line was messed up in your opinion? besides Varys doing what he did.
How easily they breached into the city. In the last episode it looked like they were at a disadvantage and then boom out of no where everything works out

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
How easily they breached into the city. In the last episode it looked like they were at a disadvantage and then boom out of no where everything works out
I think they were never in a disadvantage. The only advantage Cersei had was the element of surprise that killed one of the dragons. I think by saying "Dany forgot about Iron Fleet" writers wanted to send out the message that this was a one time thing. Also, add that to the fact that sometimes heroes or villains in such stories do something that's normally considered more than their abilities, such as Daenaris dodging those arrows.
But I'm quite satisfied with the turn of events that made her totally mad and incapable of ruling. GRRM said something once that the perception that good people make good rulers is usually not true. The story line this episode showed that very well.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
My brother told me some spoilers that I thought were fake for these final 2 episodes and so far they've got it 100% correct scene for scene.
Don't think I'll bother with the next episode straight away if this is how it all plays out. Just terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)