Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (8 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I really dont get how anyone can watch this show and want Cersei to win it all in the end? And for shock value? That in itself wouldnt be shocking imo, and it would be just lazy to give it all to a downright deranged cold cynical bitch, for what? There are nuinances to each character, but she has very little of it left, and her winning it all wouldnt make sense.

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8,244
    I really dont get how anyone can watch this show and want Cersei to win it all in the end? And for shock value? That in itself wouldnt be shocking imo, and it would be just lazy to give it all to a downright deranged cold cynical bitch, for what? There are nuinances to each character, but she has very little of it left, and her winning it all wouldnt make sense.
    What's hard to get about it? Granted I've only started back following the show after losing interest for a few seasons, so not fully clued in on the whole story, but Cersei has always been one of my favourite characters, never liked Dany, and Jon has become pathetic and boring.

That, and a happily ever after ending would be anticlimactic, plus go against the tradition of the story not favouring the good guys which was one of the best themes of the show since early on

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Emilia Clarke's acting is literally the worst thing in the universe

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was weird they showed her with only 100 unsullied. What the hell are they supposed to do? Isn't King's Landing a city of 1/2 million people? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Having Tyrion approach the wall and not be killed by Cersei was an odd choice too. he served in the Lannister regime as master of coin as well as head of the citys defenses the level of useful knowledge he has for an attack is basically everything you could need.

Not to mention he Cersei blames him for Joffrey's, Tywin's and her mother's deaths basically nobody should would rather and would benefit from to kill more.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Going into another battle without letting troops or dragon heal was funny. No logic in that whatsoever.

Likewise with the carefree, nonchalant cruise vacation mode in/near enemy territory when Euron is a master at sea and when they saw the scorpion before.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Going into another battle without letting troops or dragon heal was funny. No logic in that whatsoever.

Likewise with the carefree, nonchalant cruise vacation mode in/near enemy territory when Euron is a master at sea and when they saw the scorpion before.
    Yea using the sea when your enemies are the Iron Born and your army is the unsullied :shifty:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    From the first season I said that Emilia Clarke's acting sucks. She cringes me out so bad. The dracarys thing is cheesy as fuck too and I hate hearing Jon call her Danny.

She needs to die before she does something stupid and causes one of the more likeable characters deaths.

Aug 26, 2014

Listen to this bullshit. At around the 5 min mark one of the creators says that Deny kind of forgot about the Iron fleet I mean come on. I admit the episodes are rushed but there is no excuse for this. Also Cersei not firing the scorpions on 20 people including Dany and sitting Drogon is so out of character for her.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Hating on Dany coz of acting and hints of evil lately is fine, but preferring Cersei over her? Have you seen her acting? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Listen to this bullshit. At around the 5 min mark one of the creators says that Deny kind of forgot about the Iron fleet I mean come on. I admit the episodes are rushed but there is no excuse for this. Also Cersei not firing the scorpions on 20 people including Dany and sitting Drogon is so out of character for her.

Theyre seriously dumb/inept. Esp Dan Weiss i think. He sounds it in interviews.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hating on Dany coz of acting and hints of evil lately is fine, but preferring Cersei over her? Have you seen her acting? Lol
    huh? I think she is much better actress than Emilia Clarke or at least much more suited to the role. Daenarys is stupposed to be strong and intimidating, a naturally leader that bends thousands to her will through possessing these qualities while It is impossible to take Emilia Clarke seriously at all. She seems like a nice girl off camera and she was suitable when Daenarys was a sex slave but she is terrible at playing Daenarys ever since Daenarys was supposed to have any sort of authority or confidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)