Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (7 Viewers)

Jul 7, 2018
Jon will give up the throne for Daenerys, in my opinion. Or Daenerys for Jon. In the books, Jenny of Oldstones was a poor woman who married Duncan Targaryen, who gave up the throne for love. The song that Podrick singed was "Jenny of Oldstones". Maybe that is happening between Daenerys and Jon. Also, the visions in the tower of Daenerys, she almost touched the iron throne but she refused to do it when she heard her dragons. I think she is going to be very, very close to be the seven kingdoms queen but she refuse it for saving Viserion (the death dragon)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Jon will give up the throne for Daenerys, in my opinion. Or Daenerys for Jon. In the books, Jenny of Oldstones was a poor woman who married Duncan Targaryen, who gave up the throne for love. Maybe that is happening between Daenerys and Jon. Also, the visions in the tower of Daenerys, she almost touched the iron throne but she refused to do it when she heard her dragons. I think she is going to be very, very close to be the seven kingdoms queen but she refuse it for saving Viserion (the death dragon)
That would be the GoT way. How many seasons did it take Daenerys to reach Westeros? Like there would always be something that slows her down or bring her to another path. I'm pretty sure she won't be queen

Jul 7, 2018
That would be the GoT way. How many seasons did it take Daenerys to reach Westeros? Like there would always be something that slows her down or bring her to another path. I'm pretty sure she won't be queen
Yes, also in the tower, she met Khal Drogo and her son but she went away from there. I think that means that she will be very close to die when she try to save Viserion.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jon will give up the throne for Daenerys, in my opinion. Or Daenerys for Jon. In the books, Jenny of Oldstones was a poor woman who married Duncan Targaryen, who gave up the throne for love. The song that Podrick singed was "Jenny of Oldstones". Maybe that is happening between Daenerys and Jon. Also, the visions in the tower of Daenerys, she almost touched the iron throne but she refused to do it when she heard her dragons. I think she is going to be very, very close to be the seven kingdoms queen but she refuse it for saving Viserion (the death dragon)
Watch her become the night queen as she rides her dragons who too become converted

- - - Updated - - -

The climax should be a battle for King's Landing, but I don't know how it'll be done based on the imminent battle in Winterfell. I think both armies (White Walkers and Northerners) will suffer heavy blows in Winterfell, but the battle won't be decisive.
In the trailer there was a shadow of a dragon over kings landing. Whether that's the night king riding his dragon remains to be seen. Interestingly enough the dragon wasn't spotted at the end of the last episode. Maybe a double attack at the same time?

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
In the trailer there was a shadow of a dragon over kings landing. Whether that's the night king riding his dragon remains to be seen. Interestingly enough the dragon wasn't spotted at the end of the last episode. Maybe a double attack at the same time?
I watched the trailer quite a few times. I didn't see any shadow. If you're referring to Bran's vision from previous seasons it's already happened when Dany took the dragons to King's Landing for that meeting. Fighting in 2 different places is not in line with what Night King wants to achieve. It also is not the best way of taking advantage from division in Westeros either.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Watch her become the night queen as she rides her dragons who too become converted

- - - Updated - - -

How many fan theories have you read

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
How can the dead be saved/revived?

- - - Updated - - -

Made a mistake reading/watching fan theories. There are some evidence-based ones (evidence from sets & trailers). Kinda ruined a portion of the season for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)