Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (8 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You seem to be forgetting that Sansa (or any leader) is completely dependent on the loyalty of smaller houses many of whom likely fear the Targs much more than White Walkers. We saw the effect of this when her older brother executed that Karstark lord

and as i mentioned before, even we the viewers with this perspective the participants dont have we still don't know the actual purpose or intentions of the White Walkers but we do know Daenarys intentions.
Lol come on bro, so zombie apocalypse hits your town, Russians wanna help, you rather have a powwow with the zombies before your accept the ruski help and its risks? Sansa was about undermining Jon from day one, if you can't see that then we obviously interpret events very differently, meaning you are pretty clueless :p

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lol come on bro, so zombie apocalypse hits your town, Russians wanna help, you rather have a powwow with the zombies before your accept the ruski help and its risks? Sansa was about undermining Jon from day one, if you can't see that then we obviously interpret events very differently, meaning you are pretty clueless :p
im not saying its correct decision but you arent putting yourself in the mindset of a westerosi who lived through or heard about the mad king's reign. What would have made no sense would've been a sudden alliance between them and daenarys.

Plenty of folks would not overlook such things even in the face of impending white walker death

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
im not saying its correct decision but you arent putting yourself in the mindset of a westerosi who lived through or heard about the mad king's reign. What would have made no sense would've been a sudden alliance between them and daenarys.

Plenty of folks would not overlook such things even in the face of impending white walker death
And considering that, you don't think the wise, altruistic, and noble thing to do would be for sansa to support jon at least publicly instead of smirking like a peacock every time he gets any pushback?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
oh bw for anyone who wants link to leaked episode i found it. drop me a PM and i will send you link.

- - - Updated - - -

And considering that, you don't think the wise, altruistic, and noble thing to do would be for sansa to support jon at least publicly instead of smirking like a peacock every time he gets any pushback?
oh yea thats fucking dumb to do in public but you know the quality of writing on the show these days.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So uh i spoke too soon because in between my posting this and now it has been taken down.

I already downloaded it though :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

the absolute state of this show :howler:

@Osman was right though. Bran is the real MVP and this show has been criminally underusing him.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)