Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (15 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I been pretty convinced of this theory past month. This YouTube clip runs it down well (essentially same as your article), mainly the last half of the clip: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1w4Fvz3S4

Imo it can't be coincidence they completely changed how the night king looked past seasons, to now having the same shape and features of Brans face in part.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
That would be way over the top for me. Bran might have something to do with Aerys "voices" and maybe the creation of the Night's King but him being the NK himself is too weird.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
It's not Bran, Bran warged into him by the theory.
Hmm that is interesting. I mean, what better explanation could we get. Could tie it up nicely.

But then the thing with the NK looking like Bran doesn't make sense since he's trapped in that dude from the first men, not a theory breaker just something that wouldn't make sense.

Also, be very careful with theories out there. The scripts are leaked and some idiots think it's amazing to pass them off as their theories and go down in history as that dude who guessed it right.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'll watch the last one with sutitles here and it will be tomorrow night.

Eh, I can't believe it's only 1 episode left. That's really, really horrible. I wish we had more. I already have the 'I can't believe I have to wait for almost two years now' feeling already.

I expect the last episode to be the bomb.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Eh, I can't believe it's only 1 episode left. That's really, really horrible. I wish we had more. I already have the 'I can't believe I have to wait for almost two years now' feeling already.

There are rumours that next season might just be next summer and not 2019

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

wow wtf, why are they delaying the last season so much :sergio:

fml

- - - Updated - - -

It better be.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah seems Nikolaj Coaster Waldau already said they haven't gotten script even let alone start filming for next season at all. So it will not be next summer.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Nah seems Nikolaj Coaster Waldau already said they haven't gotten script even let alone start filming for next season at all. So it will not be next summer.

I've read from a interview involving Nikolaj from 23 August, that the actors expect to get the script very soon and they will start filming in October

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I've read from a interview involving Nikolaj from 23 August, that the actors expect to get the script very soon and they will start filming in October
Hope it's true. My brother told me the above I posted and said it's expected for 2019.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)