Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (30 Viewers)

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7,524
    That'd be cool.

What do you think Cersei has in store for them? Maybe she'll somehow take control of Winterfell and keep Sansa and Arya hostage

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
    New trailer for season finale is up.
    Finally Jon, Dany, and Cersei met.
    Also what happen to sansa, she seems down, i still dont believe arya would rat sansa out.
    And dany finally besiege kings landing :tuttosport:

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Yeah, how does she know that? Dothraki doctors told her?
    I think it might have been that witch who killed Drogo but I'm not too sure.

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;5595326 said:
    The show's creator has gone soft on us. Tormund would've been dead if it was any other season.
    Yeah, agreed. A lot of plot armor going on with everyone there. They only killed off an old drunk priest and some filler characters.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Yeah, agreed. A lot of plot armor going on with everyone there. They only killed off an old drunk priest and some filler characters.
    Guy has flaming sword and so does his buddy - so he freezes to death. :mut: Remember, fire mana can only be used on fighting but not on survival. I'm too lazy to list all the retardation going on this season but they should have renamed the show to Game of Plotholes after S4

And who was that random dude the bear killed first? randomly walking in front of the party to let the bear have his dramatic entrance? Why didnt Jon hop on the dragon like everybody else and they would have instantly flown away? He chooses to stay and slash some zombies instead, endangering everybody. And where did walkers get those big ass chains? And how they suddenly moved the dragon out of the lake? Minutes ago it has been established they dont go into water. And Benjen? Seriously? Then teleporting Gendry, teleporting ravens, teleporting dragons, help arriving just in time. Night King has been established to have ranged weapons but doesnt use them against the group earlier? Everything is just so dumb

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    Guy has flaming sword and so does his buddy - so he freezes to death. :mut: Remember, fire mana can only be used on fighting but not on survival. I'm too lazy to list all the retardation going on this season but they should have renamed the show to Game of Plotholes after S4
    I thought he died because of his injuries. Just happened to be in a cold ass place so he looked like a frozen potato

Might as well enjoy the show and stop poking holes in it, it's the best we're going to get since GRRM is too slow with his writing.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    I thought he died because of his injuries. Just happened to be in a cold ass place so he looked like a frozen potato

Might as well enjoy the show and stop poking holes in it, it's the best we're going to get since GRRM is too slow with his writing.
    Keeping an injured person warm is the number 1 thing to do. The screenwriters are hammering holes in it, not the audience. I don't feel I am nitpicking details here. Nitpicking would be: Dany should have dropped from the dragon when he was twirling in the air, Jamie and Bronn couldn't have fallen from ankledeep water into meters of depth, Arya's small sword is a thrusting weapon without edges but she still does cutting movements with it, the company went beyond the wall without proper gear. Who cares, it's a fantasy world so be it. But we are witnessing some top notch Deus ex Machina shit week in week out right now, the dialogues have turned into fan service, formerly great characters have turned into plot devices. Yes I understand, the old fanbase of nerds isn't relevant for the writers since the mainstream viewers jumped on the train. I have friends I couldn't persuade to watch GoT to save my life in S2, passionate fans now.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010

And who was that random dude the bear killed first? randomly walking in front of the party to let the bear have his dramatic entrance? Why didnt Jon hop on the dragon like everybody else and they would have instantly flown away? He chooses to stay and slash some zombies instead, endangering everybody. And where did walkers get those big ass chains? And how they suddenly moved the dragon out of the lake? Minutes ago it has been established they dont go into water. And Benjen? Seriously? Then teleporting Gendry, teleporting ravens, teleporting dragons, help arriving just in time. Night King has been established to have ranged weapons but doesnt use them against the group earlier? Everything is just so dumb
    Maybe Night King was waiting on to capture dragons, he foresaw their arrivals. alot of lazy writings for sure, they also saw Jon not making it and going down into water (he doesn't want to directly engage Jon or WTF is up with that?) Same shit happened with Jammie attacking Danny and somehow escaping back.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    Keeping an injured person warm is the number 1 thing to do. The screenwriters are hammering holes in it, not the audience. I don't feel I am nitpicking details here. Nitpicking would be: Dany should have dropped from the dragon when he was twirling in the air, Jamie and Bronn couldn't have fallen from ankledeep water into meters of depth, Arya's small sword is a thrusting weapon without edges but she still does cutting movements with it, the company went beyond the wall without proper gear. Who cares, it's a fantasy world so be it. But we are witnessing some top notch Deus ex Machina shit week in week out right now, the dialogues have turned into fan service, formerly great characters have turned into plot devices. Yes I understand, the old fanbase of nerds isn't relevant for the writers since the mainstream viewers jumped on the train. I have friends I couldn't persuade to watch GoT to save my life in S2, passionate fans now.
    Didn't mean you specifically, it just is what it is right now, might as well enjoy it as a show

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Overall: What an enjoyment. I could literally watch a 20 hour long episode and I wouldn't be bored ONE bit.
    And they somehow thought that making a 7 episode season is a greeeaaat idea. :sergio:

That'd be cool.

What do you think Cersei has in store for them? Maybe she'll somehow take control of Winterfell and keep Sansa and Arya hostage
    They'll show the zombie to Cersei and she's gonna be like 'nice try, but i have one myself', then she's gonna put the Mountain's helmet off and imprison Tyrion. :tuttosport:

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010

Refer to one of my previous posts regarding the amount of calories the walkers would expand to get to the wall. It'll put things into perspective. Also refer to the fact that white walkers and dragons are a thing which exist in this universe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)