Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (29 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The zig zag thing can be explained in a number of ways. Rickon was a scared young boy an wanted to get to Jon as quickly as possible running in zag zags would of took composure, expierience and would of also allowed ramsey more time to strike him. Rickons first thoyght woyld of been to get back to Jon as quuckly as possible zig zagging would f took much longer. Ramsey is a skilled marksman and im sure he would of been capable of hitting a zig zagging target anyway. Running for some cover may of been a better option or facing ramsey when he shoots then judging the flight may have worked but we are talking about a young boy who is shitting his pants and in panic mode. Most likely has barely slept or ate properly for weeks we cant expect him to think so cleverly and quickly.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He could hide behind and wait for the best time to strike so he can gain the upper hand latter

remember only Sansa knew he was coming

after the battle the north forces are depleted and the Vale is strong as ever

we still don't know Littlefingers end game.
Except the starks regaining winterfell means the whole north will rally behind them, the only smart play for littlefinger here is marrying sansa otherwise he has nothing to gain imo

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
After all the payoff/redemption we (deservedly) got in ep9 I think that the producers might cross us the fuck over on the Kings Landing storyline. I don't think Cersei will win out nor will Marjorie pull any strings to help out the Lannisters (Baratheons) from being humiliated again by the cult. I wouldn't be surprised if this storyline/season ends with more dismay for Cersei.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Technically yes, Littlefinger asked to be named warden of the North

thats what I don't understand. he's going to either coerce sansa into marrying him or he's going to send a raven to cersei informing her that he's found sansa and can take her down. Unfortunately, I don't think Baelish knows the full extent of Cersei's troubles back in KL. She's practically neutered, powerless and fucked at the moment

Aug 26, 2014
Except the starks regaining winterfell means the whole north will rally behind them, the only smart play for littlefinger here is marrying sansa otherwise he has nothing to gain imo
Actually the north is very weak first the war of the five kings then this battle they can't even muster up 1000 men right now most of Johns forces were wildlings to begin with and there aren't many left also all the other houses that were with Ramsey lost their armies in the battle

Littlefinger could easily use this advantage to strong arm Sansa and John and plus they owe him big time for saving their ass.

I cant wait to see what he's up to really.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
But with the cult in control of KL, the actual game is now in favor of Khaleesi and Sansa to take reign. I doubt the high sparrow is giong to advise Tommen to take up arms to take back Winterfell on behalf of the crown or House Lannister. That would be against everything the cult preaches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)