Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (62 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I meant to write know of her. Lady Stoneheart is no secret even for non book readers by now, since season 4 people been talking about wether she will be in the show, and every time the word has been she is cut from the show. Jon resurrection and focusing on other stuff taking presidence.
then theyll njust make it known that their leader was killed and theyve had a change of management and ideals, and stick the blame on the cruelty of war itself or some other cheesy reason for their transformation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I have never downloaded a Game of Thrones episode which would be illegal. In fact I know a guy who knows a guy who buys screenshots from a guy who owns SKY and legally takes them.

Show us, I give up. All the Freys look the same :D I can see the casting pattern
This is just what my friend sent me i will get better pics when possible. Im happy i was able to share the screen with Jamie but it could of been alot better if i had of known where to stand.

Attachments

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Well, the Arya scene didn't make the slightest amount of sense. Last we've seen her last episode, she was getting needle and preparing herself in the dark for an attack - next episode, she walks around freely all over the town without even being suspicious of anything, despite knowing a fucking assassins cult of death is after her.

But it doesn't stop there, let's assume she is this stupid and gets herself attacked, the Waif is the worst assassin ever ever, how the hell did she not finish her, or stab her somewhere in the heart/throat in the first place?

And to finish it off, Arya will probably survive all of her wounds + feces water.

Unless there's some huge twist in there (seen some people speculating that it wasn't even the real Arya), this scene is up there with the most logic-defying stuff in the series.

I meant to write know of her. Lady Stoneheart is no secret even for non book readers by now, since season 4 people been talking about wether she will be in the show, and every time the word has been she is cut from the show. Jon resurrection and focusing on other stuff taking presidence.
They've been doing an insane amount of build up though for this season though, constantly talking about her and her death at least once each episode...

Still not sure whether she'll show up, but I could see it happening.

They keep talking about Stannis so he will be back to save Jonnny snow at the bastard bowl, remember the STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS! moment they didnt do? Im guessing thats why.
No way Stannis is coming back :D Would make no sense whatsoever tbh

Btw, the lady Mormont scene was one of the cringiest scene of the season for me, thank god that they aged up all the characters from the book or the whole series would be like this.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well, the Arya scene didn't make the slightest amount of sense. Last we've seen her last episode, she was getting needle and preparing herself in the dark for an attack - next episode, she walks around freely all over the town without even being suspicious of anything, despite knowing a fucking assassins cult of death is after her.

But it doesn't stop there, let's assume she is this stupid and gets herself attacked, the Waif is the worst assassin ever ever, how the hell did she not finish her, or stab her somewhere in the heart/throat in the first place?

And to finish it off, Arya will probably survive all of her wounds + feces water.

Unless there's some huge twist in there (seen some people speculating that it wasn't even the real Arya), this scene is up there with the most logic-defying stuff in the series.

They've been doing an insane amount of build up though for this season though, constantly talking about her and her death at least once each episode...

Still not sure whether she'll show up, but I could see it happening.

No way Stannis is coming back :D Would make no sense whatsoever tbh

Btw, the lady Mormont scene was one of the cringiest scene of the season for me, thank god that they aged up all the characters from the book or the whole series would be like this.
Preach

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Yeah, the whole scene was utter bollocks.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
also, the next episode title suggests it's all about arya. no way she's not surviving.
Yeah she's 100% not dead :D

Would be hilarious in a way though, all that plot and character development and she just gets killed in the most pointless way ever, with no payoff to her arc whatsoever :lol:

Still waiting for a TV series, movie, book, whatever that has the guts to actually do something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)