Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (12 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Ok so I seen myself in tonight's episode. I will try and get some screenshots tomorrow. I'm in the background behind Jamie and Brohn. Not shown for long but at least I'm clearly visible for at least a few seconds woohoo. Wasn't able to properly watch the episode because had too many friends texting me during it.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I will admit that the Hound is one character I didn't expect to be back before this season.

I'm glad he is though. Too bad about Ian McShane. Such a small and honestly unimportant role for such an actor.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and dat Blackfish :tuttosport:. Another badass and good character. I bet he dies in 2 episodes :tuttosport:.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I will admit that the Hound is one character I didn't expect to be back before this season.

I'm glad he is though. Too bad about Ian McShane. Such a small and honestly unimportant role for such an actor.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and dat Blackfish :tuttosport:. Another badass and good character. I bet he dies in 2 episodes :tuttosport:.
yes truly..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ok so I seen myself in tonight's episode. I will try and get some screenshots tomorrow. I'm in the background behind Jamie and Brohn. Not shown for long but at least I'm clearly visible for at least a few seconds woohoo. Wasn't able to properly watch the episode because had too many friends texting me during it.
Lol I was actually looking for you as soon as the lannister army started marching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)