Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (18 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Only thing(s) that still has me curious is the white-walkers angle and the Ariya story ... the rest is just a soap opera on steroids, as far as I am concerned.

Mar 9, 2006
How come you are able to watch this? Thought you lived in Russia ...
Why most of Americans are always trying to prove the myth that most of Americans are pretty stupid people?!

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously i love the show, but the khaleesi shit is so forced and out of sync with the rest, so disappointing

- - - Updated - - -

What got spoiled for you exactly, that daenerys made a cameo in the show she stars in?
Ofc, now Im curious if she came back home and gave her speech there or she destroyed another city and took it people with her

Apr 15, 2006
Juventino[RUS];5270071 said:
Ofc, now Im curious if she came back home and gave her speech there or she destroyed another city and took it people with her
So you don't really know what's going to happen. Why are you bitching then? Just shut up and go watch the episode on your 512k internet!

Mar 9, 2006

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Might just be the worst epsiode of GOT ever. The Danearys shit is so painful if it was a show on its own it would of been cancelled long ago. Started off good but now its so cringeworthy.

Her whole story seems to be stuck on repeat how many soeeches have we seen like that already they get more cringeworthy each time and as someone already said it seems out of sync with the rest of the show.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Decent episode.

Not that bothered by Daenarys tbh, could've easily been just scrapped as well though, with no effects whatsoever. It's about the 10th time she's held a speech about how she's going to conquer Westeros too

- - - Updated - - -

But honestly, without you guys complaining I wouldn't even have remembered the scene probably

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think a key problem with these episodes is the fact that there is a lot of "modern sensibility" in the way these characters are now written. Especially from the women lately. It doesnt fit in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah im with you guys, the danny shit needs to stop. Its ok once but its happened every damn time now. For someone that hates slavery and the like she sure doesnt mind having an army of rapists. Benjen is interesting, Tommen is a cuck and needs to die. The sparrow is a schemer and thats cool and all but if its literally not going anywhere or his aim is just to be a sort of moral compass well thats pretty fucking boring as well. Sam and Gilly meh, more strong women and weak sauce men. Every scene. Constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Religious bullshit abound - fantasy my ass, this show is starting to look and feel more and more real by the episode.
They are writing the characters with modern elements now.

Jul 1, 2010
I think a key problem with these episodes is the fact that there is a lot of "modern sensibility" in the way these characters are now written. Especially from the women lately. It doesnt fit in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah im with you guys, the danny shit needs to stop. Its ok once but its happened every damn time now. For someone that hates slavery and the like she sure doesnt mind having an army of rapists. Benjen is interesting, Tommen is a cuck and needs to die. The sparrow is a schemer and thats cool and all but if its literally not going anywhere or his aim is just to be a sort of moral compass well thats pretty fucking boring as well. Sam and Gilly meh, more strong women and weak sauce men. Every scene. Constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

They are writing the characters with modern elements now.
Yep, this show is a feminist's wet dream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)