Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (61 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:lol:

One of my favourites too. I must have watched it 25 times. Never gets old.

Uncle Monty and his terrorist cat. The discussion on growing vegetables and firm young carrots. :lol:
this one too:

"He's going into your room. It's you he wants. Offer him yourself." :D

i was like seconds away from wearing a W & I ava - but then Klin happened.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
this one too:

Was just reading about Withnail and i today now im reading this. What a coinsedance. I will have to watch it now having never seen it before.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
this one too:

Maltese, eh. Always getting in the way of a good thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Was just reading about Withnail and i today now im reading this. What a coinsedance. I will have to watch it now having never seen it before.
You'll love it. So damn good. Richard E Grant is brilliant.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah. It came with the Blu-ray set I got, as an extra. How To Get Ahead in Advertising was in the set too. Love that film too. His monologue at the end was so damn good.
of course you have the blue ray :p i only have the dvd (because i bought it years ago) might buy the blue ray too :tup:

the monologue would have been my avatar, and i'll be wearing it in a month :p

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
:lol: Yeah Tormund rocks. This means he'll die soon like all likeable characters. :cry:

2008 holy shit. :D
Look at this as well:

https://ventrellaquest.com/2014/04/20/got-got/

April 20, 2014 by Michael A. Ventrella

[...]

Me: I finally figured out why you have a character named “Hodor.”

Martin: Oh?

Me: I was thinking about your comment about wanting to be an elevator operator. It’s clear to me now that “Hodor” is short for “Hold the door.”

Martin: (laughing) You don’t know how close to the truth you are!
so this mean the show is close or similar to the books. so this means the show is maybe following rr martin's directives

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
major reasons why the episode was good :klin: And the next red lady has potential
I don't think people appreciate enough how truly she mind fucked Varys What a first scene. She seems more knowledgeable then Melisandre so it will be interesting seeing her further, especially with Dany and possibly telling her about the white walkers threat.

Mar 9, 2006
so this mean the show is close or similar to the books. so this means the show is maybe following rr martin's directives
Why would you think that they didn't discuss the plot with Martin?!
?!
Season 6 director Jeremy Podeswa said in August 2015: "Right now in season six, what we're shooting currently isn't based on anything in the book. It's fully based on discussions the writers have had with George Martin, because the series has now surpassed the books in terms of what's available."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)