Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fantastic episode. Hold the door :cry:

The actor playing Euron Greyjoy is excellent, where do I recognize him from? Besides looking like a bloated Ewan McGregor.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It really bothers me it was the worst thing about working on the show. This season is totally spoiled.
After seeing the episode I've now realised that people have mixed up two different scenes And created the rumours that I heard so it wasn't exactly spoiled this episode was a nice surprise.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Omgomgomgomgomgeeeeeeee!!!!

So! We finally have the W.W. origins and Bran created a time loop of sorts!

If I had to venture a guess on why the W.W. turned on the children it would be that you can't control something with a cold heart.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I am so happy I didn't watch the leaked link and waited for the episode on the tv!

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The whole episode was very good even without the ending, there was development in each plot (Iron Islands, the North crew, new red priestess, visions with the origin of the white walkers among others). Probably my favorite episode of the season up to now.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
This was definitely the king of all episodes.

Potential prince that was promise = Both Dany or Jon... but what if we get a holy Trinity of sorts...Dany, Jon and Tyrion.

Also why was Bran breathing out cold air? Is he somehow connected to the W.W. now that he is touched? Will he become one of them?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This was definitely the king of all episodes.

Potential prince that was promise = Both Dany or Jon... but what if we get a holy Trinity of sorts...Dany, Jon and Tyrion.

Also why was Bran breathing out cold air? Is he somehow connected to the W.W. now that he is touched? Will he become one of them?
Everyone was breathing out cold air, including Hodor and Meera. That's because the W.W were close, which is exactly how Meera noticed they were out the front door.

This killed me. :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The whole episode was very good even without the ending, there was development in each plot (Iron Islands, the North crew, new red priestess, visions with the origin of the white walkers among others). Probably my favorite episode of the season up to now.
It's defenitely the best episode of this season and one of the better ones in overall for the reasons. No dull parts and all progressed things a fair bit. No convulated Kings Landing it shitty dorne scene was nice.

Btw huge wtf how that red priestess mind fucked Varys? What or who's voice do you reckon he heard in that fire? I reckon it's Dany related...

Mar 9, 2006
Also why would people went to far north to destroy trees?! And they were not scared of these nature girls with their bombs o_O and where did they find that cursed dagger which could turn anyone into walker...fucking hell, the more answers this show is giving to you the more New questions you have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)