Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (4 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Too much risk that there won't be any future Starks (someone loves cutting things), even if Ramsey decides to keep him alive.

This: :lol:
And if the wolf's head is how they identify him, what would be the point of actually giving him Rickon and not some stable boy?

tho i do think the Bolton's will probably be attacked if Ramsay and some of his army go to the wall im not sure that means smalljon is in on it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
But is he still?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably not, but they do sound quite Olde English.
No, they don't know that though :)

- - - Updated - - -

And if the wolf's head is how they identify him, what would be the point of actually giving him Rickon and not some stable boy?

tho i do think the Bolton's will probably be attacked if Ramsay and some of his army go to the wall im not sure that means smalljon is in on it
Maybe Karstark is familiar with the boys and would be able to identify/have his suspicions? They don't want their ruse to be compromised by someone being able to tell that.

The Umbers were the only people who knew Rickon (& maybe Bran) was still alive and not burned to crisps by Theon.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You're right.

Holy sht you know what this means? It's theory time:

Greatjon Umber is not dead, they only want bolton to believe that, that's why his son the new "Lord Umber" takes Rickon and Osha (whatver the fk her name is) to bolton, it's all a play:
1) Greatjon claimed dead
2) New Lord Umber takes Rickon and the lady to Bolton as a gift for their new formed 'alliance.' Throw in a wild wolf's head as proof that this sh*t is legit.
3) Lord Umber suggests Snow being Lord Commander would be threatening to Bolton, but here's the catch. Umber definitely knows a man of the watch cannot leave his duties on the wall unless killed. So he's definitely up to something
4) Bolton and his allies march to the wall or at least make sure Jon knows they have his step-brother (They don't know the dude just got killed and resurrected)
5) Banners loyal to Stark's turn on Bolton and his men. Boom.

Greatjon was known for his fierce loyalty to the Starks, no way he'd let a bastard of a Bolton take control over the north. Plus, they know the guy is mentally insane & just killed his Pops.

TL,DR: Umbers are playing Ramsay.
Not sure if that's what really goes down exactly, but I'd be very surprised if Umber isn't playing Ramsay. A great deal is made of how honourable he is, and notice how he avoids having to kneel and swear an oath to Ramsay - so he doesn't have to break it later.

Rickon is probably used to lure Jon out probably too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's entertaining as hell. If you don't think so, don't watch.. If I cared what peeps I know watch I would be watching Hart of Dixie and Greys anatomy lol.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I have seen everything till now :p

I think it is decent show with some unexpected scenes here and there but 90% of the show is just waiting for something to happen.
Agreed but I would describe it as akin to chess; You need to set up all your pieces before you can get to check. These storylines are so intricate that they need to be told in the finest detail. The beauty is not in the final result alone but in each character and how they develop...provided that they survive of course. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)