Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (14 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The scene itself was apparently very tricky to film - the scene where she washes Snow's body taking a full day.

"We shot the s--- out of it, I've touched Kit's body, I've cleaned him I don't know, 55,000 times. To the point where I was like, 'Can he just wake up now?'" she joked.
I bet Harrington's boner was the main problem during this.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I can share some rumours i heard on set if anyone is interested?

i can confirm that Hordor is indeed a gay horse and what do gay horses eat? Heeeeeey!

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Apparently RUS watches soap operas.

Didn't see that coming.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Barbara_(TV_series)

they were showing this shit show for years in russia from the middle of 90s 'til the beginning of 00s, it's probably still the most famous tv series ever in russia, so if you ask people on the streets in any city they will instantly tell u the name of this series, and it's famous soundtrack :sergio:
FFS No. of episodes 2137

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
It's very plausible

The following video supports this claim

Spoiler alert for the YT link! (up to season 5 and the 5th book I believe)

As for Tyrion

It's mentioned in the books that Tyrion has silver-blonde hair rather than the golden-blonde hair we see & heterochromia (1 green, 1 silver eye)
It would explain the deep hatred Tywin had for him, as he's a constant reminder of what happened to Joanna. I mean the guy's last words were "you're no son of mine."
It would explain why Tyrion has been having dreams of dragons since he was a little child
Wowow at the first vid. I disagree with one thing though. Dany technically did not sacrifice Drogo or her son. They died through no fault of her own so, as far as I am concerned, she does not meet that criteria.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
You know how it is with ancient prophecies, words get mixed up here'n there. I guess Azor Ahai goes through a huge loss that does not affect their main goal of "saving the world."
Im guessing Tyrion is going to get a dragon & we'll find out that he actually has Targaeryan blood. He is the breaker of chains after all, one of them is bound to have a crush on him. Everyone's saying Bran will be the 3rd of the dragon heads, but idk about that. My bet is on Danny, Jon, & Tyrion.

What's more imp (in the show) right now is the huge war that's going to happen in the north & the political war in the south (crazy nutjobs VS Wincest Ft. ChatShit-GetBanged Dead Mountain). Furthermore, after watching the preview for Ep. 3 I have a feeling we're finally going to see Rickon Stark again.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
You know how it is with ancient prophecies, words get mixed up here'n there. I guess Azor Ahai goes through a huge loss that does not affect their main goal of "saving the world."
Im guessing Tyrion is going to get a dragon & we'll find out that he actually has Targaeryan blood. He is the breaker of chains after all, one of them is bound to have a crush on him. Everyone's saying Bran will be the 3rd of the dragon heads, but idk about that. My bet is on Danny, Jon, & Tyrion.

What's more imp (in the show) right now is the huge war that's going to happen in the north & the political war in the south (crazy nutjobs VS Wincest Ft. Chat$#@!-GetBanged Dead Mountain). Furthermore, after watching the preview for Ep. 3 I have a feeling we're finally going to see Rickon Stark again.

Why do you say that? the " I have a gift for you" ? that could be anything no?

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
That is an interesting take on it! I am inclined to agree. I also agree with you on the whole 3 heads thing. Those are my 3 as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop patronizing her coz she's a girl :D

But I am not a girl, my darling!

I am a woman :D

Ok yeah, that sounded lame even as I typed it out. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)