Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (61 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Jon aint coming back apparently, at least that is what Kit said. He said they told me I am done, next season I won't be back. So it wouldn't surprise me if after next season he is back...because
Jon's wounds smoke while Bowen Marsh cries, providing the prophecised salt, and Ser Patrek's bloody, star laden heraldry is in the air above.[5]
When Melisandre looks into her fires for Azor Ahai, she sees only things to do with Jon or snow, which he thinks must just be ash but she sees a possible connection to Jon.[6]
Jon Snow has a dream where he fights the Others with a red sword burning in his hand.[7]
If having the Blood of the Dragon is a prerequisite, if Jon's father is truly Rhaegar, Jon would satisfy that prerequisite. He would be the grandson of Aerys and Rhaella and thus come from their line.
Jon chose his duty to the Night's Watch over his love for Ygritte. He indirectly caused her death by warning Castle Black of the incoming wildling raid. Similar to Azor Ahai sacrificing Nissa Nissa to complete Lightbringer.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i dont even mind the death of jon, though i did see it coming a mile away, the show has just dipped in quality beyond repair im afraid. That dialogue between jorah, tyrion and daario :sergio:
Yeah that was awful and they made it so obvious that Jon would die, they have been crap this season in that regard, shoving hints down peoples throats. I am just wondering who would be Azor, I don't see it being Danny. The old Maester said it as well, kill the boy. Then the obvious hints, "how sad to be the last targaeryn" *In walks Jon

- - - Updated - - -

My prediction is that next season Bran will have most of it, Danny will start her move to the Iron Throne, Daario will die because Jorah has stone fuck disease, they will both die. White walkers will start to dominate, end of season. Season after here comes Jon, will save the world with Danny bla bla bla. Sadly it will all be done pretty badly due to the writers not having as much direction from the books.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Oh yeah, I'm also 95% sure that Olly will kill, or try to kill Jon in the finale (or perhaps some point next season). That guy's whole existence in the show would be utterly pointless otherwise, and every scene he's been in this season has foreshadowed this one way or the other. However, if he does actually manage to off Jon, I'm also 99% sure that he's gonna be resurrected one way or the other. He's way too vital for everything.
:D

Pretty retarded episode as a whole.

How the hell did Dany not see all the Dothraki coming :lol: There were like a few thounsands of them and she only notices them when they're 20 meters away from her :howler:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah that was awful and they made it so obvious that Jon would die, they have been crap this season in that regard, shoving hints down peoples throats. I am just wondering who would be Azor, I don't see it being Danny. The old Maester said it as well, kill the boy. Then the obvious hints, "how sad to be the last targaeryn" *In walks Jon

- - - Updated - - -

My prediction is that next season Bran will have most of it, Danny will start her move to the Iron Throne, Daario will die because Jorah has stone fuck disease, they will both die. White walkers will start to dominate, end of season. Season after here comes Jon, will save the world with Danny bla bla bla. Sadly it will all be done pretty badly due to the writers not having as much direction from the books.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Jon aint coming back apparently, at least that is what Kit said. He said they told me I am done, next season I won't be back. So it wouldn't surprise me if after next season he is back...because
Jon's wounds smoke while Bowen Marsh cries, providing the prophecised salt, and Ser Patrek's bloody, star laden heraldry is in the air above.[5]
When Melisandre looks into her fires for Azor Ahai, she sees only things to do with Jon or snow, which he thinks must just be ash but she sees a possible connection to Jon.[6]
Jon Snow has a dream where he fights the Others with a red sword burning in his hand.[7]
If having the Blood of the Dragon is a prerequisite, if Jon's father is truly Rhaegar, Jon would satisfy that prerequisite. He would be the grandson of Aerys and Rhaella and thus come from their line.
Jon chose his duty to the Night's Watch over his love for Ygritte. He indirectly caused her death by warning Castle Black of the incoming wildling raid. Similar to Azor Ahai sacrificing Nissa Nissa to complete Lightbringer.
It's a pretty fucking big spoiler that
he says he's not going to be back next season.
Come the fuck on, Salvo.

- - - Updated - - -

how has it always been a soap opera?
I'll answer you later.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
i dont even mind the death of jon, though i did see it coming a mile away, the show has just dipped in quality beyond repair im afraid. That dialogue between jorah, tyrion and daario :sergio:
yea i was wondering about that as well..i mean, there was nothing wrong with the dialogue but holy fuck it felt out of place after what just happened the episode before..still, better than 95% of the shit out there

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
This season as a whole was the most weak , very average .

I really hope stannis is dead . I will be pissed if they bring him back , makes no fucking sense . All the people who believe jon is dead :sergio: . He is obviously not dead . We all know melisandre is back so she will revive him . We need to see if with this he is now free of his oath from the watch , having died obviously . Main reason why jon is alive is because martin has said that jon snow's parents will be reveleaded before the saga ends and it was the first or one of the first question he asked D&D when they sat with him to talk about the show , so it is obviously a big plot point . It is pretty easy to guess everything , he is a targ , the guy from the profecy who has both ice and fire .

What is most interesting is to see what happens next and if they will have a timeskip at some point , which I really hope they do . Makes a lot of sense imho .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Stannis' scene was weak as hell either way. Either he's dead, and they didn't even show the death of one of the most important characters (who's been around since day one), or he's alive and that was one cheesy ass cliffhanger. I'm inclined to believe that it's the former btw.

The end to the Dorne storyline was easily the most pathetic thing this series has ever pulled.

How epic would it be if Sansa & Theon actually were dead though? :D Two of the characters having received the most exposition & development killed off just like that would be so random that it would actually be hilarious af :lol:
Of course there's no way that they're dead for real.

On the positive side, the King's Landing scene was good, as was Arya's.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Oh yeah, and the motives of the Night's Watch guys killing Jon are pathetic, apparently this was handled much much better in the books.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Stannis' scene was weak as hell either way. Either he's dead, and they didn't even show the death of one of the most important characters (who's been around since day one), or he's alive and that was one cheesy ass cliffhanger. I'm inclined to believe that it's the former btw.

The end to the Dorne storyline was easily the most pathetic thing this series has ever pulled.

How epic would it be if Sansa & Theon actually were dead though? :D Two of the characters having received the most exposition & development killed off just like that would be so random that it would actually be hilarious af :lol:
Of course there's no way that they're dead for real.

On the positive side, the King's Landing scene was good, as was Arya's.
Reek is probs kill but i dont see Sansa dying anytime there is a black screen before actually seeing them die i am inclined to think they are alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it obvious who Azor Ahai really is?

I am, you dum' bitches - AC(cold, ice) Milan(devil, fire) :stuckup: :pado:
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)