Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (18 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I am hoping the Aegon thing happens when Tyrion ditches Jorah or they go together to find a boat. Also why on earth is danny marrying in pseudo Egypt and not moving on?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I havent read the books but apparently they have sped through this season. In 5 eps they have covered of cut out like one and a half books or something. There is a rumour that they want everything wrapped up by season 7, it seems that way. It wouldnt surprise me if they did mostly everything for season 7 then released a movie for the ending...Or they finish it all within the seasons and then do a prequel movie. Id prefer the latter.
Book spoilers

I think it's already been confirmed that Aegon's been written out of the show. And what do you mean "I hope they're throwing us off with Jon being a Targaryen", you've read the books.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Book spoilers

I think it's already been confirmed that Aegon's been written out of the show. And what do you mean "I hope they're throwing us off with Jon being a Targaryen", you've read the books.
I havent read the books :D. I just know certain spoilers. I thought Jon's parents are still pure speculation.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I havent read the books :D. I just know certain spoilers. I thought Jon's parents are still pure speculation.
Ah, okay. Your talking about Aegon caught me off, then. Basically they're ramming down our throats all the clues that were spaced out over five books.

I do like Stannis, and I hope he wins the whole thing.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ah, okay. Your talking about Aegon caught me off, then. Basically they're ramming down our throats all the clues that were spaced out over five books.

I do like Stannis, and I hope he wins the whole thing.
Yeah I find it quite annoying though. Its too spoon fed for my liking. Stannis is boss.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Yes, and no. The show becomes more exciting, in a way, now that we don't know what's going to happen.

And the books are still something to look forward to, as many characters aren't in the show.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
No, they'll overtake the books. We're already on the most recent book.
Book Spoilers
And some characters are already to the end of the plots. Bran for example, I'm pretty sure is out of book. So we'll probably see some made up shit about him next season. And Rikon as well, unless they keep him disappeared. Some of the stuff made sense, like bringing Sansa and Theon together. It eliminates like 6 useless characters and makes more sense than the book. But a lot of it doesn't, like having the most feared sword in Westeros go out like a chump.

Personally, I'd like to see a series on the Dance of Dragons or the Dunk and Egg books.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Any link to watch new episodes ?
like the ones that recently aired or the unreleased ones? Cause i could help you with the former.

So pissed that Sir Barristan has to die yet the dickless wonder (who cant act) survives.

"im glad i was cut. If grey worm never cut. Grey worm never meet Queen Danerys" :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)