Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (27 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
grandma Tyrell really knows how to act,stole the scene with cersei, cersei is awesome though,she is just fuckin smart and absolutely tough as a fuck,but yes,Littlefinger is a genius! I dont know what to feel for the episode though, i wish Arya's story really gets going and Tyrion get to daenerys asap!

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I don't really consider Cercei smart. She is acting based on her emotions, mostly hatred, and not thinking reasonably at all. I mean she can't possibly think that she will be able to get rid of Margaery with such a shitty plot, but there she is triumphing. In any other movie/series I would bet on Olenna Tyrell to wreck her ass by the end of the season. But since this is GoT, Cercei will probably be the one who wins.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yea, unless there is something more to come I didnt really see the point of including them. They seemed lame characters when introduced and then their showdown battle was super lame.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
what a laaame episode.

Also seriously Littlefinger left his precious Kat Jr. to be raped and treated like a whore :lol:. This guy deserves to be killed by Bane.
Seems the only precious thing to him is his ego.

the sand snakes were meh

I mean, wtf is this shit

Worst part of the show so far. This fight scene was just :sergio:

And i hope Cersei will be banished to the Wall where she'll be raped by the Others.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Episode reminded me why I like Tyrion so much. Despite being a drunkyard he is the voice of sobriety and wisdom. Not the Maester kind of wisdom but the "and then what?" kind of wisdom. Furthermore, in a world of "I will die for this and that" Tyrion stands for individuality and connects to all viewers who would rather live. Every character has some agenda, plotting, scheming. For an audience that cannot identifiy with either of those schemes Tyrion is the guy to root for. Prosaic idea of politics, personal and straight forward idea of loyalty, no desire for power and influence.Born into a highend family he would use the money on carnal pleasure rather than try to seize the throne. One can relate to his struggle in a similar way as to Arya but the latter is not old enough to be interesting. That's why I don't care about Sansa either.

rest of the episode:
Cersei being cersei
Tommen being a little cnut
Dorne storyline lives off the chemistry between Bronn and Jaime. Otherwise it sucks

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
tyrion is a self-deprecating little(no puns) bitch, in other words hes a 20th century man; hes likable because most people can relate to his lazy and degenerate ways, moreover hes not wise, hes justa survivor, would a wise person of high birth choose a ho to fall in love with of all people? His kindness is rooted in weakness and lack of faith in judgement, his dad was right to be tough on him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sand snakes, not even Hercules and Xena action scenes were this amateurish and lame camp, wtf this possibly the worst casting choice I ever seen in a major production. Their father is huge badass, and you cast 3 acting amateurs who seem like they are scared holding a weapon and couldnt convince in a childs play to play his daughters, especially when they are supposedly insane badass in the books. Horrible.

This series needs more Bronn/Jaime scenes...

Also the last 4 episodes must be awesome in epic proportions because this slow buildup....well has generally been tedious to follow except some key interesting scenes, but overall episodes has been continuesly eeehhh, unless it involves Jon Snow, Little Finger or Stannis at times.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The 20th century man lived because he metaphorically stomped over the 19th century man who stomped over the 18 century man who stomped over in whatever-century-GoT-plays-in man. Being wise doesn't mean knowing how to move within given borders (that's being smart) but to think outside of them. The oh so wise Littlefinger. Wow great another scheming monkey who ends up dead sooner or later while the so called coward lives a long life with hoes and wine. I wonder who was the wiser man in the end.

Sand snakes, not even Hercules and Xena action scenes were this amateurish and lame camp, wtf this possibly the worst casting choice I ever seen in a major production. Their father is huge badass, and you cast 3 acting amateurs who seem like they are scared holding a weapon and couldnt convince in a childs play to play his daughters, especially when they are supposedly insane badass in the books. Horrible.
The axe goldaniga was kinda epic too :D dat voice

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Her Name Was Elia Martell!!! You Raped Her!!! You Murdered Her!!! You Killed Her Children!!!! You should have killed my Nickolodeon level daughters instead! :andy2:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The Sand Snakes sucked. Bronn once again won that scene.

It was a good episode. Seems like we're moving toward an exciting last few episodes.

- - - Updated - - -

Jaime and Bronn should get a spin-off. I can see it now. An Odd Couple meets Game of Thrones series. Our knights wandering the world outside Westeros beating up girls and small children. Bronn the man of a thousand laughs, in every scene an outfit more outrageous than the last. And Jaime being Jaime, gold hand, gold smile, limp left wrist. No matter what you say, it's still far more interesting than anything happening in Dorn or Meereen this season.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The Sand Snakes sucked. Bronn once again won that scene.

It was a good episode. Seems like we're moving toward an exciting last few episodes.

- - - Updated - - -

Jaime and Bronn should get a spin-off. I can see it now. An Odd Couple meets Game of Thrones series. Our knights wandering the world outside Westeros beating up girls and small children. Bronn the man of a thousand laughs, in every scene an outfit more outrageous than the last. And Jaime being Jaime, gold hand, gold smile, limp left wrist. No matter what you say, it's still far more interesting than anything happening in Dorn or Meereen this season.

:lol:
Shit is going down high garden vs the lannisters should be fun. I don't know what Littlefinger is playing at but he wont hurt Sansa.

Now for a book spoiler that I heard, well not a spoiler, but something they changed. Note I havent read the book.
This is copy and pasted, my question is why do this?
The worst thing about this scene is that there is absolutely no logical reason for it to exist. The show runners weren’t in any way bound to put Sansa’s rape on TV because it never happened in the books. In the written series, Sansa is still just hanging out in the Eyrie, and her best friend—Jeyne Poole, who has come back to Winterfell impersonating Arya—is the one who ends up marrying and ultimately being subject to Ramsay’s abuse. This means that entire plot lines and character arcs were rewritten in order to get Sansa into Ramsay Bolton’s sadistic hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Bronn is totally poisoned.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder what littlefinger is playing at. I wouldnt put it past him to betray Sansa Stark in return for being warden of the North but I think he's got more in mind otherwise there would have been no reason to offer her to the Boltons beforehand.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
Shit is going down high garden vs the lannisters should be fun. I don't know what Littlefinger is playing at but he wont hurt Sansa.

Now for a book spoiler that I heard, well not a spoiler, but something they changed. Note I havent read the book.
This is copy and pasted, my question is why do this?
The worst thing about this scene is that there is absolutely no logical reason for it to exist. The show runners weren’t in any way bound to put Sansa’s rape on TV because it never happened in the books. In the written series, Sansa is still just hanging out in the Eyrie, and her best friend—Jeyne Poole, who has come back to Winterfell impersonating Arya—is the one who ends up marrying and ultimately being subject to Ramsay’s abuse. This means that entire plot lines and character arcs were rewritten in order to get Sansa into Ramsay Bolton’s sadistic hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Bronn is totally poisoned.
from being cut on his arm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)