Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (4 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
They are fucking this story up. This season has been a huge disappointment.
What makes you say this?

- - - Updated - - -

I've still only seen the 1st episode this season, but I find that the show is losing it's political intrigue and becoming more of a soap opera
I know what you mean. Things are happening now though.

- - - Updated - - -

So is Aegon no longer a thing?

Book spoiler

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What makes you say this?

- - - Updated - - -

I know what you mean. Things are happening now though.

- - - Updated - - -

So is Aegon no longer a thing?

Book spoiler
Nope and if you noticed, Jorah looks to have been combined with his hand Robert Covington

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,973
    Maybe this season, which I haven't seen yet. But I've been turned off since it became all love affairs from around season 3 or so. My proof? All the dumb girls I know are really getting into the show, while I am losing interest

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I am hoping the Aegon thing happens when Tyrion ditches Jorah or they go together to find a boat. Also why on earth is danny marrying in pseudo Egypt and not moving on?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I havent read the books but apparently they have sped through this season. In 5 eps they have covered of cut out like one and a half books or something. There is a rumour that they want everything wrapped up by season 7, it seems that way. It wouldnt surprise me if they did mostly everything for season 7 then released a movie for the ending...Or they finish it all within the seasons and then do a prequel movie. Id prefer the latter.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    fuckin series..why did they stand by the book until now?..they should have never invented shit up
    I think it's because GRRM wants to end the series differently. We all knew the series will sooner or later outrun the book and i'd be quite disappointed to see the real ending of the 'Song of Ice and Fire' in the show.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I am hoping the Aegon thing happens when Tyrion ditches Jorah or they go together to find a boat. Also why on earth is danny marrying in pseudo Egypt and not moving on?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I havent read the books but apparently they have sped through this season. In 5 eps they have covered of cut out like one and a half books or something. There is a rumour that they want everything wrapped up by season 7, it seems that way. It wouldnt surprise me if they did mostly everything for season 7 then released a movie for the ending...Or they finish it all within the seasons and then do a prequel movie. Id prefer the latter.
    ive heard there could be a prequel series about Robert's rebellion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)