Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (9 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I lol at people who think it was the grandma.

like this guy below

Lilith, yeah its either Tyrells or Cersei really.

With the Tyrells, I hope it turns out to be Oberyn :D
think for a second. who wasnt at the wedding that is rich and powerful and operates behind the scences?

oh and lol at osman thinking the TV series is better than the books. The books have so much more characater interactions and epic details going on that the tv doesn't get because of budget.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I lol at people who think it was the grandma.

like this guy below

think for a second. who wasnt at the wedding that is rich and powerful and operates behind the scences?

oh and lol at osman thinking the TV series is better than the books. The books have so much more characater interactions and epic details going on that the tv doesn't get because of budget.

So since you read the books...did you just spoil it for all of us by telling us it's Littlefinger? Thanks much >.< And FYI, everyone including myself wanted that worm dead, so a lot of ppl had motives. There is a book thread for spoilers. Use it next time. Thanks.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

finally this motherfucker died
:flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::analcanon::analcanon::analcanon::analcanon::analcanon::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::bandwagon::bandwagon::bandwagon::bandwagon::bandwagon::bandwagon::bandwagon::bandwagon::bandwagon::hustini::hustini::hustini::hustini:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
people who didn't watch it shouldn't come here :p

Anyway Cercei is back to being the Queen Regent now.... looks like she is the one who gained the most and it's usually who gained the most you should look at.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm so glad that pathetic excuse of a king is dead; such a cowardly cunt. It's such a shame that he did so quickly, as I would've preferred a far more painful, gruesome, and excruciating death. They should have chopped his pecker off first, then shredded his toes, tore a limb, defecated and pissed on him for days, and kept torturing him to the point of having him beg for death.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oberyn Martell did it...
Him or Cersei most likely.

Only that thing that confuses me is who gets the throne now? Is it margaret, joffreys unborn child, or the younger baratheon? if its the younger baratheon then I could see cersei doing this to prevent the tyrells from manipulating her insane king son. Perhaps she figures that with the younger more tame brother in power she would have the control over him behind the scenes that she never had over joffrey. also martell had every reason to kill a lannister so you cant rule him out but knowing this show i think it was a deeper betrayal.

I doubt tywin had anything to do with this as wasnt he the one who arranged the marriage between joffrey and margaret?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm so glad that pathetic excuse of a king is dead; such a cowardly cunt. It's such a shame that he did so quickly, as I would've preferred a far more painful, gruesome, and excruciating death. They should have chopped his pecker off first, then shredded his toes, tore a limb, defecated and pissed on him for days, and kept torturing him to the point of having him beg for death.
You might have anger issues.

And what about Margaery?
No idea. They didn't finish their marriage so idk if she's the queen regent instead of cersei.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)