Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (28 Viewers)

kairobo

May 29, 2013
I really dont get Game of thrones. I ve seen all episodes tho.

It s a lot of talkeing and dialog with little changes every episode, and then there is that lanister teen king.

that guy makes me angry every episode, its ridiculous. I have never see such an evil unlikeable person on TV. I hope he dies soon, because I cant take that prick any longer.

Jul 10, 2006
It's a patriarchal monarchy, Daenreys has no claim.
lol... Well, she'll just have to change the rules with her Dragons and Unsullied, now won't she?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes she does, Targaryens are primarily patriarchal, but not entirely. Rhaenyra was the rightful heir to Viserys I, until his second wife had a son. So while boys take precedence, girls can be heirs.
Thank you very much. :D

- - - Updated - - -

RIP Robb

Jul 10, 2006
Play Crusader Kings 2 and you will know anything there is to know about inheritance laws :p.
Love that game... Just wish I could play it longer than an hour on my macbook without it freezing and requiring a total system restart.

They just put out an update on steam a few days back maybe they finally addressed that.

Did you ever download the GoT mod for CK2? I never played it but I always wanted to get it.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Love that game... Just wish I could play it longer than an hour on my macbook without it freezing and requiring a total system restart.

They just put out an update on steam a few days back maybe they finally addressed that.

Did you ever download the GoT mod for CK2? I never played it but I always wanted to get it.
I'm afraid the mod may contain spoilers so I'm scared to try it :eek:kay:.

After episode 9 I had a really big urge to play it and wipe all Lannisters, Boltons and Freys though :shifty:.

Jul 10, 2006
I'm afraid the mod may contain spoilers so I'm scared to try it :eek:kay:.

After episode 9 I had a really big urge to play it and wipe all Lannisters, Boltons and Freys though :shifty:.
Dude there are a bunch of different scenarios. Like you can play aegons conquest, roberts revellion, the greyjoy rebellion.

Here is a list from the ck2 wiki:

The Seven Kingdoms: -1 AL (7999 using the mod's dating)
War of Conquest: 0 AL (8000)
Dance of Dragons: 129 AL (8129)
Conquest of Dorne: 157 AL (8157)
After the Spring: 211 AL (8211)
War of the Usurper aka Robert's Rebellion: 282 AL (8282)
The Crowned Stag: 284 AL (8284)
The Greyjoy Rebellion: 289 AL (8289)
A Clash of Kings: 299 AL (8299). This scenario is based on book 2 of the series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)