Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (32 Viewers)

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
When you've read the books, it was such an awesome moment. So many fan tears.

If it hasn't been posted already, her's a twitter account that RTs the best tears: @RedWeddingTears

Not gonna lie, wanted to jerk it to those RTs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah its a conspiracy theory, read about it, that he Jon may be the bastard child of someone else he knows ;) And that Ned took the "fall" in honour for Jon to protect ze reputation of the unknown mother that isnt just some random wench as assumed ;)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
199% Suprise, not a single way of foreshadowing this, except Catelyn :)cry: ) saying Walder Frey is a dangerous man last season, and Roose Bolton making deals with Lannisters with the release of Lannister, but seriously saw no single inkling of them having the balls do to THIS. Extreme wtf.
I'm glad to hear it, it's more fun that way. I do love Roose Bolton.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
What he said about his fat wife was pretty much everything I needed to know about the man...He's like Tywin-lite...
There's excellent little details that they leave out in the show, like how he leeches himself to stay healthy, or how Fat Walda (his wife) writes him love letters constantly, that he reads and then burns.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He sounds like my kind of freak :D Will read the first two books soon, though I take it he is not in it, and just 3rd book? (havent decided yet if I should read that and spoil myself for 4th season).

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Anyone notice how in the beginning on the map their was a miniture object of the contraption that they used to interrogate theon with on the map? The "X" symbol. Couldn't tell where it was on the map though

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Its funny because every time I see him I think of his character from Intermission. Hes a prick in that too in case anyone is wondering.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Jon, Arya? I been rooting for those two since the pilot, so its no suprise. But I figured its safer of me to root for those leading armies (and motherfucking dragons, and evil power witches) to settle scores and meek out justice.

I dont think I will be able to take a full year of not knowing after next week, prolly gonna succumb to the temptation of reading all the books by then, like most peeps I know who started with the tv series have done.
Im done with the first book, didnt quite get around to reading the second. Powering through during the summer :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I read though books quickly (especially fantasy genre and when they are series, like the continuation of em), thats kinda why I'm not so keen on starting on em, because if I get through 1st and 2nd quick, I wont be able to withstand the temptation for 3rd and 4th, effectively ruining the suspense of the tv show.

May 22, 2007
I read though books quickly (especially fantasy genre and when they are series, like the continuation of em), thats kinda why I'm not so keen on starting on em, because if I get through 1st and 2nd quick, I wont be able to withstand the temptation for 3rd and 4th, effectively ruining the suspense of the tv show.
I started with TV show first and thought it was more rewarding to get the extra depth and detail of the books.

I get the impression that book readers have had to deal with their share of suspense though, with how long they've had to wait for him to finish the last two :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)