Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (8 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
The skeletons and the "come with me" witch were hysterical moments. :lol: Khaleesi, the bringer of cringe, crying over dragons was funny as well.
The rest of the episode was good, especially Tyrion's scenes.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
FOR
FUCKS
SAKE

Below is a part about the Mountain that was changed from the books:

I can't believe they let the Mountain live wow. They changed the fucking books and made him survive and didn't even show him suffer unimaginable pain for days like it was in the books. I can't believe this :sergio:.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
FOR
FUCKS
SAKE

Below is a part about the Mountain that was changed from the books:

I can't believe they let the Mountain live wow. They changed the fucking books and made him survive and didn't even show him suffer unimaginable pain for days like it was in the books. I can't believe this :sergio:.
They didn't let him live. He said it himself, that if there isn't a maester behind a rock somewhere, he won't survive.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
They didn't let him live. He said it himself, that if there isn't a maester behind a rock somewhere, he won't survive.
They didn't show him die in terrible pain like it was supposed to happen and heavly implied he will survive with the help of this shady guy. Also talked about him "changing". I'm pretty sure he will survive, otherwise all of these scenes were pointless.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
They didn't show him die in terrible pain like it was supposed to happen and heavly implied he will survive with the help of this shady guy. Also talked about him "changing". I'm pretty sure he will survive, otherwise all of these scenes were pointless.
OMG I misread The Mountain with The Hound. :wallbang:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Mountain, not hound.
Oh I didn't even notice Klin wasn't talking about Mountain :D. I will spoiler my previous post just in case someone doesn't want to know the differences.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually now I learned that this Mountain "surviving" happens in the books too :sergio:. So all they did was not showing his days of unimaginable pain and his body rotting alive. I wanted to see that :(.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The Hound may survive just to make Arya regret. Also, it was retarded of Podrick and Brienne to not figure out Arya would be going to the Hound as soon as they left.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yeah Mance seems like a cool guy

which means he will die in season 5 episode 1 for sure
Stannis isnt really the type to show mercy to somewhat like that. He'll probably be burned at the stake or something
The Hound may survive just to make Arya regret. Also, it was retarded of Podrick and Brienne to not figure out Arya would be going to the Hound as soon as they left.
I dont see how he could, they mentioned he was 30 miles from the nearest town and his bone is sticking out of his leg. without some miraculous rescue he's done for. and for being sworn to find and return arya Brienne certainly didnt look very hard for her

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
stannis could cut a deal with mance to spare him and his men if they agree to join his army to get the iron throne, win win for both, plus it goes along the line of the redhead bitch agenda of having stannis be the light bearer of the god of light and savior of westeros.

what i really want to know is where is the band of rebels with the guy who comes back from the dead that arya traveled with? im sure we will see them again in season 5

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
as I understood it, they were ten miles from Eerie, which means help may not be that far away. +judging what most badass guys can endure in this show, a pretty brutal beating from a woman and falling from a cliff isn't something he can't recover from,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)