Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Arya saved this finale for me, even if it was just briefly, and she didnt do much. Otherwise I wasnt too fond of this finale. Best part of the finale was the opening bit with Stannis pwning out of nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG one of the children! Holy shit.
Why didnt we see more of them? I thought we were going back to the Brann angle in the finale. Bummer.

- - - Updated - - -

:D

- - - Updated - - -

bummer that Tywin and the hound are gone

Huuuuuuuuuuge bummer. Hound dying like a dog was bit sad, Arya getting as cold as he pestered her to become.

And Tywin is the villain so he should die, but damn if I will miss him baaaaaaaadly. Every scene with him was awesome. Now Cersei will get everything she wants.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was surprised we didn't get so see Sansa and Baelish. I suppose Sansa and Tyrion will meetat Winterfell somehow. And Varys and Baelish too.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Good final. Arya gonna go be a badass in Braavos, Faceless woman time I guess. Twyin is gone so Cersei is going to run riot, she will have all the power. Jamie is my favourite character, such a man. Annoyed that they didnt yell "Stannis, Stannis, Stannis!", hopefully he comes to the fore next season. Danny was successfully the most boring character ever, I hope her dragons eat her.

- - - Updated - - -

I was surprised we didn't get so see Sansa and Baelish. I suppose Sansa and Tyrion will meetat Winterfell somehow. And Varys and Baelish too.
Where the fuck would Tyrion be going? He cant exactly disguise himself.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Tywin's death in the book was for a different reason, well the Shae thing happened but so did this.
Tyrion met Tysha on a lonely road, where she was being accosted by some men. Tyrion's brother, Jaime Lannister, drove off the men while Tyrion took care of her. She was a crofter's daughter, orphaned when her father died of an illness. Tyrion fell in love with her and married her, even though he was only thirteen years old.

When Lord Tywin Lannister found out, he had Jaime tell Tyrion that Tysha was a whore who had been paid to make Tyrion a man. Tywin then had her passed around among his guards to have sex with her; for each guard, he gave her a silver. To drive the lesson home, Tywin forced his son to be the last man, for whom Tysha was paid a gold coin, because Lannisters were worth more.

When Jaime rescued Tyrion from prison he confessed that Tysha was no whore. Tyrion realised that Tysha had been genuinely in love with him, and became furious with Jaime. He left his brother to find his own way out of the Red Keep. During his escape, he came to his father's rooms. Tyrion demanded his father tell him what had happened to Tysha. Tywin did not remember, simply stating that she went "wherever whores go". Tyrion slew him with a crossbow and escaped.

For anyone that wants to know, doesnt spoil anything.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Varys and Baelish plan a re-union. I won't be surprised if he was involved in Joffrey's murder with Olenna.
Possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)