Gaetano Scirea (5 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why are juventini always so morbid?

It seems that we're always celebrating someone's death instead of their life. I mean, any chance we can celebrate his birthday for once?

I did a search on the forums and not a single thread discussed his birthday. But there were plenty of old threads celebrating his death, e.g.:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7923

Can we stop being ghoulish vampires? RIP and all, but let's celebrate the man's life for once. :tup:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why are juventini always so morbid?

It seems that we're always celebrating someone's death instead of their life. I mean, any chance we can celebrate his birthday for once?

I did a search on the forums and not a single thread discussed his birthday. But there were plenty of old threads celebrating his death, e.g.:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7923

Can we stop being ghoulish vampires? RIP and all, but let's celebrate the man's life for once. :tup:
its cuz we're all necrophiliacs, so you know whats coming up next

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Scirea was just a bit before my time but on my time off recently I took the chance to watch some old video's of both Juventus and Italia which Scirea featured in, I reccomend someone bored enough to do so as well.. Scirea reeked of class and talent in a team that was probably best in the world, watching them play you could tell they were the shit and Scirea was undoubtedly their leader.. R.I.P

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
from what I've read and heard about him, Signore Scirea was a true gentleman and embodied the spirit of Juventus...will never be forgotten :delpiero:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
my paps remembers the day he died to a tee. He can remember watching the announcement on Italian tv.
Role model to any player, it might be over said but his disapline level was phenomenal. Legendary player and captain.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Today is 20 years since he tragically died from the car accident. Elvin posted it above already, but here is a lovely homage to this legend:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
unbelievable man, unbelievable player, terrible tragedy.

to one of the greatest, may he R.I.P

a legend!

he is a part of juve, and will not be forgotten, was everything juve stands for. a truly great man!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)