Is D'Agostino to Juventus a good move?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
it aint just you EVERYONE who posts from Goal.com has their post edited, it is the most ill-informed football website on the planet and the reaction some people had to their non-stories led ito it being banned completely from this forum

well i certainly hope so, I actually hate banning anyone, unless they are spammers. first off though i believe you owe Jack an apology and then we can move on from this
alright respect. i hereby apologize to jack for being ill-informed about goalDOTcom ban.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ok i have to agree with u about insulting others, especially ranieri.
BUT, there are also situations whereby people like JCk pick on me for wadeva reason and i feel that i have to talk back.

thank u 4 letting me know about my probs, i will work on that
You're not the only I edit his post from goal.com. And you call this hurling with insults? :howler:

It seems you reflect your posts on others.

What do you mean by people like JCK? I am intrigued to know who are the people like me...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well, if D'Ago stays in Udinese then i surely hope he has an awful season. Why would any Juve fan wish anything different?
Well I personally don`t care much about his season but I didn`t talk about that specific.
The Rossi break his legs part was also in this logic...

and for the record I hope we sign someone who will turn out to be better than him for us

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Too bad.but either way i support the board and especially Secco on this one.
i really wanted him to join us,he was so desperate also.
but nothing you can do.we're not Real to just throw money and overpay unfair prices.

Hope we'll manage to do the job the right way with Melo.
Forza Juve!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not necessarily. Both players serve a purpose and would be very useful.

Hamsik would take Marchisio's role in the team, and I know some people here won't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)