• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Inter apparently are offering 15m plus Mancini for him, I'm afraid to say that if that happens, alot of mofos around here will eat humble pie (there is a difference between saying he has his clear limitations, to saying he aint no good).

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Inter apparently are offering 15m plus Mancini for him, I'm afraid to say that if that happens, alot of mofos around here will eat humble pie (there is a difference between saying he has his clear limitations, to saying he aint no good).
Hamsik or D'Agostino ?!

how can they offer 15mln + Mancini when Udinese is asking for 17mln ?!

they bought him for 13mln and now rate him only 2?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
wingbacks are in the 4 middle man.... it's an 3-5-2 system only with one teqratista,similiar as Croatia played back in 98' :)
No i know where the wingbacks are supposed to be in that formation. I meant that Juve didn't have any wingbacks.

He won't make it at Inter as a starter imo.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Marca has just publish that there wll be no Real Madrid for D'Agostino. Real has said that they are not going to pay 25 million for D'Agostino (Of course they will never pay that) and that they are not interest in D'Agistino anymore.

Men, I really feel bad for D'Agostino, Pozzo has ruined his two chances... he must be very mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)