Gaddafi leaves JUVE!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
man, i just don't like my team to be associated with an investor with a questionable past, that's all... When Gadaffi bought the shares last year, my friend was like.. i see Juve are continuing their Mafiosi tradition... (obviously this has nothing to do with the truth and i am not suggesting that Gadaffi is linked to the mafia) but it is the perception people have about Juve that we are a team of undergrounders, who terrorise all these refs in the league to bend the results for us....

Anyway, everybody has the right to invest in Juventus, but i also haven't read great things about Gadaffi's son but whatever...

about the Tamoil logo.. seriously, that's an ugly logo, i don't mind being sponsored by tamoil but they should put some other colors that will blend with the black and white... seriously.. black, white with some blue/red sign in front.

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I am not sure how calling an individual a terrorist has to do with a whole religion.

Its not of any concern to any Juve fan what George Bush is simply because he ahs nothing to do with our club whilst Gaddaffi does

And if it does rankle with most people that Juve allowed Gaddaffi buy shares in our club so be it

Lets not turn this to an us vs them debate, the problem is with Gadaffi and not Libya, not the arabs, not the muslims , not the xtains, i hear the pope is dying but thats another story and not Dubya

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
My God, what have I started.

Wait a minute..........................

I didn't start anything!!!!

All I said was that I wouldn't want Gaddaffi's son in there because of his family. I didn't mention the country of Libya, the Libyan people or the muslim religion at all. That's the one that shocks the hell out of me.

I didn't even start this damn thread.

All I said was that I agree, and that I'm an American, and then some little tool who has a total of 6 posts comes on here and accuses me of racism.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
My God, what have I started.

Wait a minute..........................

I didn't start anything!!!!

All I said was that I wouldn't want Gaddaffi's son in there because of his family. I didn't mention the country of Libya, the Libyan people or the muslim religion at all. That's the one that shocks the hell out of me.

I didn't even start this damn thread.

All I said was that I agree, and that I'm an American, and then some little tool who has a total of 6 posts comes on here and accuses me of racism.
Let's not make this personal, eh? No one is seriously accusing you of racism, we are just discussin the situation and letting our positions be known.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++

excuse me libyan here and i thougt that i read no racial talk was allowed
and i understood from what you were saying is that he doesnt deserve to be in juve because he was libyan.
P.S reply please.:(

Rickenbacker, my friend, then you tell me what this is.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
This should offend NO ONE, not Muslims, Arabs, Christians, etc...

The ONLY reason that Gheddafi "mellowed out" is because he wants the sanctions taken back for his country

That is also the only reason that he has ADMITTED responsibility for the murders of the ppl on the Air France flight and the Lockerbe, Scotland incident

Thats it !!!

If you feel offended, then you obviously sympathize with this psychopathic murderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)