Gaddafi leaves JUVE!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2003
thats weird, being a moslem i somehow find this rather offensive. or maybe im just paranoid, u know bout how ppl think moslems are these terrorists or whatever f*** bush is saying bout them. anyway, back to gaddafi

1) whats wrong with the tamoil logo?
2) i don't mind him leaving if it doesnt affect juve financially too, but he was quite passionate bout italian football, so i'll be a little bit sad. :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
oh ya so you hate the gaddafi family well seems like your not aware that the whole world hates george bush anyway i hate politics so lets not talk about this here.
What does that have to do with it? George Bush doesn't have shares in Juventus...

Sally, none of these comments had anything to do with Muslims, so I hope you weren't too offended. I personally don't have beef with the family, since Australia isn't too vocal on their issues, I just don't like the logo! (If it does indeed have something to do with Ghaddafi's shareholdings)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think some people are a little too sensitive, here.

I did not make any anti-muslim or anti-libya threats. I don't like Gheddafi.

Fine.

End of Story. End of Discussion.

I see an awful lot of Anti-Bush and Anti - US sentiment here and I don't say a damn thing about it.

Back off, people.

My comments weren't offensive in any way.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
thats weird, being a moslem i somehow find this rather offensive. or maybe im just paranoid, u know bout how ppl think moslems are these terrorists or whatever f*** bush is saying bout them. anyway, back to gaddafi
What are you on about? Gaddafi is an admitted terrorist.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
He was, not anymore now.

Anyway I think USA_Juventini is right, some people are too sensitive. If an american (or whoever) says something about muslims, its called racism, if a muslim (or whoever) says something against americans then it's all fine. ****ed up world we live in eh? :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Saying something about muslims isn't really racism, since Muslims can be of any nationality... i'm not condoning it, just a technicality :D

What a contradiction this is: "All Americans are racist"

gray

Apr 22, 2003
hmm that's not exactly what i meant, but that's also a valid point. ;)

I meant that saying that would be generalising about Americans in the first place.

Aug 1, 2003
aih aih aihhh, i have nothing against americans (not the citizens anyway, cant say the same bout the president) im sorry i felt offended, i know most of you probably dont even have the intention of offending anyone, i guess i was just being insensible (is there such a word?)

i'm curious though, aside from the tamoil logo, why do most of you seem happy that gaddafi is leaving? i can understand if ur not sad, but happy?

pardon my tone.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Cos of his father's 'bad boy' past ;)

As I said before, don't blame it on his son. He's a big Juve fan as much as we are, and if we were in his place, with all the money he has, we would probably do the same and buy shares in Juventus to help our beloved team!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
i'm curious though, aside from the tamoil logo, why do most of you seem happy that gaddafi is leaving? i can understand if ur not sad, but happy?

++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
What are you on about? Gaddafi is an admitted terrorist.
I didn't even need to write anything :D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Hey I thought it was Gheddafi not Gaddafi? :D
if u ask me both are wrong.it is qazzaffi that how spelles but all non arabs pronounce(is it wrong word?) it wrong.
what vision lac?and with who u were talkin with?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
footballitalia

Ghadaffi fitness halted debut
Friday 3 October, 2003

Perugia boss Serse Cosmi has revealed that Al Saadi Ghadaffi rejected the chance to make his debut on Wednesday.

The Libyan was expected to star against Cesena in the Italian Cup this week but the midfielder didn’t feature.

"He told me at half time that he didn’t feel in great shape, seeing as he has rarely trained over recent weeks," explained Cosmi.

"He said he preferred to not play and we accepted his wishes. We understood his worries taking into account his recent physical problems."

Ghadaffi has only just been cleared to play in Italy after a lengthy delay in the paperwork regarding his summer move.

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Well I do believe that having got Gheddafi to leave Juve is a choice you could back or refuse. Business is business.
Now, as an Arab and Muslim, let me say that there is a lot of misunderstandings between Muslims and Non-Muslims since politicians and terrorists do everything to make the situation unclear.
I have a strong personal view regarding the US policy as well as terrorism but I will refrain from raising any points or questions because that would trigger an endless polemic around a subject many people here aren't even aware of. The stakes are too damn big to be discussed.
moreover I believe that this love for Juventus we share should not be spoiled by a single event.
Everyone has their convictions and beliefs. Let's focus now on football respectin' each other and forgettin' our differences.
Some comments, from either "side", I just read here should have never been written here.
It's such a shame!

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by JUVESUPPORTER ] ++
ahhh but gaddafi had loads of money..........and for a football club d more money d better.........politics aside
Yeah, that is right. If we want more money we could also rename the club to Nike and change the logo aswell. We would get a lot of money from that. I am sure we could buy Owen, Henry, Raul, Carlos, Zidane, Vieira, Vieri...
Geez what a team we would have.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
oh cmon, u know that's different :):undecide: It's not so harmful being sponsored by a 'questionable person'

Jul 12, 2002
Look, I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but all of the arabs in here are being ridiculous! You're all saying how this has something to do with an American conspiracy againast arabs or something. That's ridiculous. Where do you think mini-gaddafi gets his money? from his father, who is a terrorist, an admitted terrorist and beyond that a despotic tyrant. Manchester gets money from a pair of horse racing tycoons, Real from the king of Spain. We look like whores for getting money from a terrorist! There are some things that transcend football, politics, and economics and this is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)