Gabriel Heinze (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
He's been so brilliant since he has bean here for Man United, which is good because after he left us in the soup for Argentina, he would of been battered if he wasnt that good. He's bean earning rave reviews so far.

In Heinzsignt we're happy to have him, he's definitely a bit tasty!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Are you serious? I am huge Man United fan, and Roma, but it all truth, although I was born in Italy, raised in the UK for so long, that out of Roma and Man United, Man United are probably my favorite team, but Roma do come a very close 2nd!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Its sad, that all people can say about the 2 greatest teams are, 'bad taste'.

(Taken straight from an ad)

Terrible thing...envy!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Dont go on about Rooney, I am sick of him already! I didnt want us to buy him, I wanted Torres or Defoe far more...!! Plus the no.1 youngster at United is Ronaldo!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Defoe is better, so is Torres. Torres has scored 20+ goals in the last 2 seasons, Defoe is class, pure and simple! (I know Rooney is great, but for 30m...he aint that good!)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Defoe is better, so is Torres. Torres has scored 20+ goals in the last 2 seasons, Defoe is class, pure and simple! (I know Rooney is great, but for 30m...he aint that good!)
    Who is Defoe?, and Torres might be a more "elegant" player with much flair, but Rooney he is direct in his style, he scores and works more than any youngsters ive ever seen. He is fantastic. Brilliant finishes too, after all its all about being effective.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
    Ronney is young and has tons of potential.
    But he has yet to play a full season of football, who knows how well he will do.
    Its just wrong to say Rooney is great based on like .... umm what 10+ games he played last season?
    If he can put up a couple of season of Henry , Ruud, Ronald like numbers, then he is great, until he does, he is just a wonderkid with lots of potential :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Terrible thing...envy!
    Juve fans envy Roma...? Haven't watched Serie A since 01?. Manyoo, fair enough.

Heinze is a great player, no doubt. Him in the centre with Ferdinand should be tried out, after Brown/Silvestre/Neville fails again.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
    Even though i hate Manure, have to admit ferguson has an eye for talent , heinze is a great pickup, and with ferdinand back now, they have quite an impressive backline.
    I hope one of them get injured :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)