Gabriel Black Jesus - SS - Palmeiras (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So it's official @Fr3sh and @CrimsonianKing, the black Jesus meme is dead, Zach butchered it. We need to find new avs

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
i am watching the Palmeiras game. i must say he looks very skilled on the ball, you get the feeling he has something more than the other players on the pitch. But holy lord brazilian football sucks, i am quite suprised, i thought the league was decent. Tactically the game is a mess, it feels like 22 headless chickens just running around.

CrimsonianKing

Count Mbangula
Jan 16, 2013
He's a very good finisher. He's got a brain when in front of goal, cold and clinical as well That much we can tell. So a Brazilian with end product is something to pay close attention to. He might be the real deal.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

istripador

Jun 4, 2016
Yeah but Brazilian league still sucks
higuain 36 goals in italy hahahahahahaha
messi and cristiano more 40 goals in spain hahahahahaa
neymar in santos record 17 goals in serie A!! neymar in spain 24 goals in league!!!!

In europe they don't defend

- - - Updated - - -

i am watching the Palmeiras game. i must say he looks very skilled on the ball, you get the feeling he has something more than the other players on the pitch. But holy lord brazilian football sucks, i am quite suprised, i thought the league was decent. Tactically the game is a mess, it feels like 22 headless chickens just running around.
brazil 5 world cup

higuain 36 goals in italy haahahahaha

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
higuain 36 goals in italy hahahahahahaha
messi and cristiano more 40 goals in spain hahahahahaa
neymar in santos record 17 goals in serie A!! neymar in spain 24 goals in league!!!!

In europe they don't defend

- - - Updated - - -

brazil 5 world cup

higuain 36 goals in italy haahahahaha
wat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)