Gabriel Black Jesus - SS - Palmeiras (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #829
    Worry not...it will pass soon.

Just think about something else :p
    And they have vidal and alaba :(
    And Miller :(
    All what's missing is Pogs Gigi dybala mandzo Cheesio BonBon chiellini Martin Barza Cuads sandro lich and it's dream team right there :(

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    this whole affair is ludicrous. We can get real players for that money. Gambling with 25 mil is for clubs who regularly make 50 mil transfers and get 80mil pa from adidas

close bread
    And we won't reach that level so easy without gambling mid level sum like 25m for genuine top talent.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    And they have vidal and alaba :(
    And Miller :(
    All what's missing is Pogs Gigi dybala mandzo Cheesio BonBon chiellini Martin Barza Cuads sandro lich and it's dream team right there :(
    Well thats how things work when you are on a high.

Like a friend of mine said "Is not for the ones who want, but for the ones who can!".

Sadly, we want bu cant.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    And we won't reach that level so easy without gambling mid level sum like 25m for genuine top talent.
    When the market offers a genuine top player with impact guarantee for only 13 mil more it's a crime to go for the gamble in my book. Especially since the gamble's position does not fall under your mercato needs

OP
    Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #833
    Well thats how things work when you are on a high.

Like a friend of mine said "Is not for the ones who want, but for the ones who can!".

Sadly, we want bu cant.
    :(

The day we back on top, I hope Beppe gets his revenge on Bayern. Steal their young ones like he did with PSG, steal their icons a la Evra, ridiculous bids to piss them off van Persie style, loan +option to buy extension option for 2 years then not buy said players. I want to fuck them on and off the pitch.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    When the market offers a genuine top player with impact guarantee for only 13 mil more it's a crime to go for the gamble in my book. Especially since the gamble's position does not fall under your mercato needs
    It does when it's likely that Morata won't stay with us and need quality replacement.

We need AM more but that's even more difficult proposition.

Jun 6, 2015
    higuain 36 goals in italy hahahahahahaha
    messi and cristiano more 40 goals in spain hahahahahaa
    neymar in santos record 17 goals in serie A!! neymar in spain 24 goals in league!!!!

In europe they don't defend

- - - Updated - - -

brazil 5 world cup

higuain 36 goals in italy haahahahaha
    Germany 7-1 Brazil

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Jesus replacing Ribery

Costa replacing Robben

Coman rotting on the bench.

Some good early planning by Bayern to phase out their older stars without spending too much.

We've been doing the same as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)