Gabriel Black Jesus - SS - Palmeiras (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Don't really care that much about losing him (was an extremely un-Juve like transfer from the get-go), but please just fuck off Bayern

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so how reliable are they? i dont think we should close a thread just because a source i never heard of report something, not sure we would have any transfer threads open in that case

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Eintracht is not the only Sassuolo of Bayern, there are 16 more clubs they could loan him to
just kidding, eintracht is more like hellas verona anyway. Btw I've read that Ze Roberto is influencing Jesus to join Bayern. On German forums there are also rumours RB Leipzig are in the race

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
so how reliable are they? i dont think we should close a thread just because a source i never heard of report something, not sure we would have any transfer threads open in that case
That is true, but we have no grounds for this thread to begin with besides fun times and wishful thinking :D because sadly we haven't been seriously linked with this gem of a player really.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
just kidding, eintracht is more like hellas verona anyway. Btw I've read that Ze Roberto is influencing Jesus to join Bayern. On German forums there are also rumours RB Leipzig are in the race
Forza Leipzig, hope they fuck up Bayern for good in the next decade or so

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This was a fun parade and I hope no one took it too serious.

It was clear from minute one that gabriel jesus was going to trigger the attention of all the big teams.

If juventus wanted to have a go, they should have bought him straight away.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Bayern are close to signing him according to Cadena Ser

Lock thread.
Come on Cadena Ser r a joke u cannot take them serious. I still have to find a reliable source reporting about it. All I see r some dubious Twitter posts or some unknown people and the superficial report from Repubblica, who r not known for their reliable or well known sports sector. Some wannabe insiders spreading the news in German forums, but I m not convinced.

The bigger ones Globo Esporte or ESPN from Brazil not reporting it, German media dont have own sources, DiMarzio talking all day, but nothing about Jesus and Juve or Bayern? It could well be, that these reports r true, but I wouldnt be surprised, if it has all been total nonsense either.

I m watching this totally relaxed, as I m not able to judge or estimate him adequately, but when our transfer guru and South America expert Reschke wants him, then I m excited to see, what he is capable of. He would make sense, if he could play as striker and being Lewandowski BU and also being able to play on the wings.

- - - Updated - - -

How reliable is Cadena Ser?
+ as I know his 25M clause is only valid after Euro2016.
I have read, that he has a clause, that after the Olympics 5 clubs can trigger a buyout clause of 24m€ and these clubs r:

Barca
Real
Bayern
Paris
United

Any Brazilian expert here to confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)