Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
umm what i missed?, new sponsor?

lol, thats why i promised ill refuse to call him fukin GABIGOL if he comes here.... ill all him BARBOSA, the surname of a man....like a pirate or sumting..

but gabigol sounds like a $#@!sucking bitch
I thought it looked like a soft ass pussy name just in Portuguese

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Barbosa is an amazing name. Unbelievable that he's not known as Barbosa ffs. Asshole doesn't deserve that name.
It's a fuckin internet nick name, who cares what random people on the internet call him. I'm sure he's not called Gabigol by his close relatives so I don't know why you are getting so worked up about it. Get some hobbies mate, your blood pressure looks like its going through the roof all because of an incredibly trivial matter.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Guys I think he fancies me. Every post he makes bar about 2 is directly quoting me.

Need a restraining order, this fat Irish $#@! can't take a hint.
Is my nationality meant to be an insult?

How is your xenophobic nation of largely uneducated, obese and universally hated 'proper lads' coming along?

I would bet my life on the fact that you are obese. I mean from your posts here its already clear you're uneducated, your universally hated and your constant Irish comments confirm your xenophobic. Just one more box to tick.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He would be called simply Gabriel anyways, no brazilian player will actually go by their last name anyways as their calling name.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's a $#@!in internet nick name, who cares what random people on the internet call him. I'm sure he's not called Gabigol by his close relatives so I don't know why you are getting so worked up about it. Get some hobbies mate, your blood pressure looks like its going through the roof all because of an incredibly trivial matter.
Defending the gabigol nikname???
:ghey:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'd watch out brah, now that I have blocked him he needs to find a new person to stalk and quote spam on Tuz.

At any rate, I don't know how much this guy is gonna develop if we get him. He'll be low in the pecking order.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'd watch out brah, now that I have blocked him he needs to find a new person to stalk and quote spam on Tuz.

At any rate, I don't know how much this guy is gonna develop if we get him. He'll be low in the pecking order.
:lol: its ok. Weirder things we have seenin here.

About gabigol... what if he turns in the new coman?

By that I mean that he comes, gets benched forever, and then ask for a transfer

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
:lol: its ok. Weirder things we have seenin here.

About gabigol... what if he turns in the new coman?

By that I mean that he comes, gets benched forever, and then ask for a transfer
Wouldn't shock me but at least he plays in a position we make use of. A rapid, kind of stupid left winger was never going to do much here at Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)