Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Thing is, people have this wrong impression that you get a lot of goals in the Brazilian League. Usually you don't get more than 1 or 2 goals a match, the usual 1-0 or 2-1. In fact there has been more goals scored in Serie A in the last couple of years than in Brazil. Matches are usually boring.
Yet I understand that G.Jesus is doing a Higuain there..

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
deal isn't done yet, we have an agreement with 2 (most important) of the 3, deal could be done by Friday and made official next week
:tup:
I just LOVE your inside news man.
Common give us more,what's the status with Pogs?Depends on him only or no agreement(yet?) for real between the clubs?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If Allegri plays with 2 up front and persists with 3-5-2, I have no idea how this player is going to get any playing time with the forwards we have now. Might be different in a 433 scenario perhaps.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think Zaza is definitely on his way out, and I also have a gut feeling than Mandzukic might not be too happy to play 2nd fiddle to Higuain, so don't be surprised to see him go as well.

Our forward line might end up being comprised of Dybala, Higuain, Pjaca, and Gabigoal. A lot of talent and youth there.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Brazilian media reporting that the player's family asked for some days to think about it and they are pending towards rejecting the offer. They want their 40%.

So probably it won't happen.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Brazilian media reporting that the player's family asked for some days to think about it and they are pending towards rejecting the offer. They want their 40%.

So probably it won't happen.
Doesn't make sense.

Why would Juve make an offer to Santos if they don't have the OK of the player ?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think Zaza is definitely on his way out, and I also have a gut feeling than Mandzukic might not be too happy to play 2nd fiddle to Higuain, so don't be surprised to see him go as well.

Our forward line might end up being comprised of Dybala, Higuain, Pjaca, and Gabigoal. A lot of talent and youth there.
Dont know Mandzukic isnt exactly a teenager and might start some games with Higuain
As for Zaza - He is definitely out if we get this greedy Brazilian

- - - Updated - - -

Juve to be transfer banned for 2 years next. :scared:
In that case we should buy more players so we dont need to do any transfer for 2 years... :D

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
This bullshit 40% here 20% there etc etc bullshit should be banned.

Then again FIFA probably has 5% the corrupt sons of bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)