Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
After the game he posted this and got subbed out 10mins before end to a standing ovation

"My heart is alvinegro and always beats for you. Santos are my life, I will love you until death"

:shifty:
Sounds like a goodbye message if I've ever seen one.

Don't think he'll come to us though, can't remember the last time we signed anyone from South America for a substantial amount.

We were pretty close to Neymar apparently, but that's all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Brazilian talent is always nice but honestly if we get Higauin it will be much better than any of those Neymar wannabes..
G.Jesus seems to me more of a support striker while G.Barbosa seems more of a prima punta

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
According to the Brazilian media, the attacker Gabigol, and 'closer to Juventus. The player would have said yes to Juventus and Santos would accept the offer of eighteen million Euros. He should be the further reinforcement for Juventus Massimiliano Allegri.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Brazil NT for Rio Olympics will see Gabigol wear no.9 while Neymar took 10 and Gabiel 'Black Jesus' will take no.11.
It's suggested the three will make the forward line for Brazil.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Gabigol decision 'within hours'
By Football Italia staff

Gabigol’s future could be decided “within hours,” writes Spanish paper Sport, as Juventus and Barcelona push for the Santos star.

The 19-year-old Brazilian forward is the subject of a transfer tug of war this summer.

In May 2013, Barcelona were given the right to first refusal for Gabriel Barbosa, but have so far not activated that option.

Now Juve have made a proposal worth €18m plus bonuses and already agreed personal terms with the player’s entourage.

In three seasons at Santos, Gabigol scored 56 goals in 152 games, providing 25 assists.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Gabigol decision 'within hours'
By Football Italia staff

Gabigol’s future could be decided “within hours,” writes Spanish paper Sport, as Juventus and Barcelona push for the Santos star.

The 19-year-old Brazilian forward is the subject of a transfer tug of war this summer.

In May 2013, Barcelona were given the right to first refusal for Gabriel Barbosa, but have so far not activated that option.

Now Juve have made a proposal worth €18m plus bonuses and already agreed personal terms with the player’s entourage.

In three seasons at Santos, Gabigol scored 56 goals in 152 games, providing 25 assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)