Gabriel Appelt (2 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
Spezia have signed their third Juventus player of the summer after netting youngster Gabriel Appelt Pires.
The 19-year-old, who spent last term at Pro Vercelli, returns to Serie B after a loan deal was agreed with the Turin giants.
Nicola Leali and Hordur Magnusson had already joined Spezia from the Old Lady earlier in the summer.
Appelt is a Brazilian Under-20 international midfielder who moved to Italy in January 2012 after growing up in the Resende youth system.

Buy on AliExpress.com

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
all i could find:
http://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomerc...mpo-la-fiducia-che-mi-a-stata-concessa-153418

Spice, Gabriel Appelt is presented: "Ready to repay the confidence on the field that I have been given"

The Spezia presented in the afternoon Gabriel Appelt Pires, Gabriel Appelt Pires, Brazilian '93 class arrived on loan from Juventus: "Hello everyone, I'm obviously happy to be here and arrive with the intention to give my contribution, play and have fun , to be happy - said the young midfielder -. I hope it's a good season for us, for me is very important, I am ready to work hard to improve. I have to answer on the field to the confidence that the Director Romairone has put in me. Playing in front the defense I am very well, but also in an array to two I have no problems, the coach will decide, I am at your disposal. "

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #928
    So what now for Appelt, Magnússon and Leali??

btw is Appelt Italien?
    I had thought Appelt was carrying an injury the last few weeks, before which, he was a first team regular. Magnusson has been on the fringes, enjoyed a run of 3 games earlier, and remains now, regularly on the bench. As for Leali...he is their first choice keeper.

If anything, it seems very positive that Mangia is coming in (if true), for he is used to working with youngsters.

The arch angel also has, rather usefully, portuguese nationality...

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    What has he been doing for the past season and a half? The last time there was a discussion about him fucking @Bianconero81 posted in it.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #932
    What has he been doing for the past season and a half? The last time there was a discussion about him $#@!ing @Bianconero81 posted in it.
    the arch angel Gabriel enjoyed, for the first time in two years, an injury free campaign at promotion chasing Livorno, who missed out on the playoffs on goal difference or head to head scores with Avellino. He was a mainstay of their midfield. Hardly set the world ablaze yet has proven one of the successes of our loaned/ co-owned players routine. Still only 21, I am unsure if we will sell him or maintain his registration and loan him to Torino or Atalanta.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    the arch angel Gabriel enjoyed, for the first time in two years, an injury free campaign at promotion chasing Livorno, who missed out on the playoffs on goal difference or head to head scores with Avellino. He was a mainstay of their midfield. Hardly set the world ablaze yet has proven one of the successes of our loaned/ co-owned players routine. Still only 21, I am unsure if we will sell him or maintain his registration and loan him to Torino or Atalanta.
    Hmm do you see enough ability in him to be play for us one day?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    His injury really slowed him down, maybe he might be really good when he is 25 or something, but I doubt he will be more than a 7/10 player.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #936
    Hmm do you see enough ability in him to be play for us one day?
    Hard to see much of him at all other than through reports, mate. His progress has been solid. I quite like registas, especially in the old style...He is a lefty, likes to tackle, is confident on the ball and distributes the play intelligently. If he has done well enough perhaps he will get a chance in Serie A next season.

Presently, he seems on course to become another Ekdal. Who is really not that bad a player. Always liked him when I have seen him play. It is all a matter of timing with youngsters. For instance if we had an Ekdal or Appelt in a fullback role, their chances of progressing to our first team, at least for consideration would be far larger, presently, than any other role in the squad.

We have an abundance of midfielders, for the foreseeable future, so...likely sold this summer or next would be my suspicion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)