Fvck, Trez out for 4 months?! (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Correct, but there is still a chance that Ibra might get suspended. If Udinese decides to turn in a claim, right?
No. If the referee saw the incident and decided not to punish him there is nothing the disciplinary comitee can do.

But, Udinese could file criminal charges for assault :D

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
Zalayeta is a player like yesterday...for play for a moment and score that's it...Zlatan have to get into the italian calcio....we need DP recover soon ...

Today i read Capello said if Alex didnt recover in this 2 weeks he will prove Kapo....anyway we will have octuber, november and december without Trezeguet and maybe this Sculli can be usefull anyway my big hope is Alex..

Aug 26, 2003
I hope that Del Piero will come back soon, he is so much needed more than before!!

but it is also time for players like Kapo and Zlayeta to step in and make an impact!!!

yeah i would like to see Sculli...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Most probably would, since he has 2 similiar injuries last time.

Del Piero should be back to help out, man it will be tough for Juve in the next 2 games

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Bad news for Trez after a great start to the season...4 goals in 4 games...... Hope he recovers quickly...

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
Yep i as always have my confidence in Zalayeta who also seems to be fit so:D..i only hate it that Trez is always out for injury:down:..it suckes cause he always scores a goal for us..:devil:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
we should know by the end of this week most probably. Anyways i would realy like to see capello trying kapo and oliviera its seems something new. A new fast attack for juventus instead of the slow attacks we have seen lately. At least i would like to see kapo playing bcos he has not played so much yet.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
thats why i supported his transfer last summer
not cuz he is not good but because he doesnt have the time to prove it, almost always injured

Aug 26, 2003
Trez opts for surgery Monday 11 October, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus could be without David Trezeguet for the next four months as a result of shoulder surgery.

The Frenchman met with doctor Gilles Walch in Lyon on Monday where all parties concerned, including Juventus, opted for an operation.

The striker will go under the knife in the Sainte Anne Lumiere clinic in the same French city on Tuesday 19 October.

Walch, who operated on Italian swimmer Domenico Fioravanti with some success in the past, will carry out the procedure.

Trezeguet has been suffering with a shoulder problem for over a year. He recently fell on it badly during the 1-1 draw against Palermo and then again against Udinese on October 3.

The club tried to treat the injury with physiotherapy but have decided for surgery to resolve the problem once and for all.

Juventus were keen on the player to have an operation immediately in the hope of having him back once the Champions’ League resumes in February.

Trezeguet will be sidelined for at least 12 weeks but could be out for as long as 16 depending on the success of the treatment.

His loss means that the Bianconeri only have Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Alex Del Piero and Marcelo Zalayeta available until the January transfer window.

However, the good news is that Del Piero is back in training after injury and could return for the game against Bayern Munich on October 19.

Ibrahimovic also seems to have shrugged off a back problem and should be available for Saturday’s clash with Messina.

good luck, trez! it hurts but IMO its the right decision otherwise he would not really solve the problem!!

hope you are back as soon as possible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)