Fvck, Trez out for 4 months?! (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
and Di Vaio.. Juve's attack needs some speed!!

Milan have Sheva, Inter Have Martins and Adriano, Roma have Montella... Who's Juve's "least slowest" attacker?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
and Di Vaio.. Juve's attack needs some speed!!

Milan have Sheva, Inter Have Martins and Adriano, Roma have Montella... Who's Juve's "least slowest" attacker?

zalayeta

maybe if he plays every game he will only take 6 months (instead of 2 years) to score his next goal.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

we're saved! :extatic:

:lazy:

where's micco when we need him ...
we don't need him believe me , Zalayeta knows the pressure on him after trezeguet's and dp's injury so he'll give 200% ...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
No Trezeguet and Del Piero
Zlatan will also probably be suspended becaouse of the headbut.

So our attackers:

Zalayeta

And Kapo and Olivera can also play in the attack.

Posibble attack:

----Kapo
--------Zalayeta

Or

---Olivera
---------Zalayeta

But we shouldn't worry Zalayeta can score and so can Olivera and Kapo
Not very reassuring. :scared:

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
I hope DP come back soon to play but no like a ghost.....he need play like he did ....now if Trezeguet will be out...Alex have to come back soon ......

Only with Zlatan and Zalayeta will not do something...we need more...:down:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Del Piero is soon back, and we have Zlatan and Zalayeta at the moment, so its not that bad at all, plus in worst case scenario it will be like this:

Olivera
-----------Zalayeta,

-which isnt bad either. The team behind them is excellent and they would perform 120% then.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Correct, but there is still a chance that Ibra might get suspended. If Udinese decides to turn in a claim, right?
BTW, did that guy (Muntari?? ) who brought Nedved down get booked?? i don't think so. That was a really ugly tackle IMO. My local commentators said even a red card would be justified.

What's a headbutt compared to that tackle huh???

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

BTW, did that guy (Muntari?? ) who brought Nedved down get booked?? i don't think so. That was a really ugly tackle IMO. My local commentators said even a red card would be justified.

What's a headbutt compared to that tackle huh???

Well a headbutt is deliberate, nbot all ugly tacklees are..I'm pretty sad that Zlatan did that, must have been provoked.

Anyhow Trez out for 4 months? NOw we're really in for offensive problems. DP will not be fully fit during this time and Zalayeta is not that great. I see US playing Zlatan and Olivera!
I agree we need some more pace upfront, we threw away miccoli and divaio so atleast put a guy like Oliveira or Kapo to mess up the defense and make their defenders Run!.

If Zlatan gets more space to dribble he'll do better. Btw, did u notice that Zlatan isn't familiar with the italian language yet? I see his lips and it seems like he's talking in Englsih.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
kapo and olivera upfront for now. it has pace, creativity and its unpredictable. nedved being out also does pose a problem. zambrotta could play in his position and birindelli at left back.

maybe appiah can be deployed somewhere in the line up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)