Fvck, Trez out for 4 months?! (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Four-month break for Trez?
Sunday 3 October, 2004

------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Trezeguet’s continuing shoulder problems could see him undergo surgery and a four-month break from football, warned Juventus.

“The news on Trezeguet isn’t good,” conceded Coach Fabio Capello after today’s 1-0 win at Udinese. “We will decide on what action to take during the week.”

The Frenchman was substituted at half-time after falling heavily on to his shoulder. It is a problem area for him, as he pulled tendons in similar incidents twice last season.

“The shoulder,” added Capello, “keeps popping out of position and at this stage he has to decide whether or not to go under the knife and sort it out once and for all. Surgery would mean a four-month break, but it really is his decision.”

It’s bad timing for the Bianconeri, who have already lost Alessandro Del Piero for two weeks with a tendon problem and would have only two strikers left at Capello’s disposal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
:groan:

Nedved shouldnt have played today either. I can see us getting a new striker in the winter transfer season, we need some more cover.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Unlikely if we get Janko. Having said that, i think now would be a good time to start giving Kapo some playing time. So we can see if hes capable of handling the role upfront, befoer the transfer window opens. Or play him on the right and push Olivera in to the striker slot. But this fvcking always happens. Thankfully, we'll know once and for all, if this squad has the depth we dint think it has.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
If Trez has to lay under knife I think it's better do it now, in the beginning of the season, rather than when we might need him most.

Is Zalayeta in our CL team?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Zalayeta is in our CL team.

Shit, I hate to say this but we really need Trezeguet. We'll definately lack goals with his absence.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Zlatan will also probably suspended for 2-3 matchs becaouse of the headbut :rolleyes:

So this are the posiblle attacks:

Zalayeta-Kapo
Zalayeta-Olivera

I would like to see Kapo play but Olivera deservers to play the full match ( we all now Capello won't move his precios Camoranesi :rolleyes: ), so i think Zalayeta-Olivera is probably the best at the moment.

So ATM our attack is probably in the range of low-mid table teams ,we need to survive the next games well.

But I think we will stiill be on top after this 2 weaks, our defence is so solid atm and our attack will probably score atleast a goal a match

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
:groan:

Nedved shouldnt have played today either. I can see us getting a new striker in the winter transfer season, we need some more cover.

That's what I said in the Udinese - Juventus thread.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Like we all didn't see this coming. Knowing that DP and Trez always have a least one big injury layoff, we sell off Di Vaio and Miccoli. We only have Ibra and Zala right now, no other forwards on the books. Anymore injuries to the front line and we will be in serious trouble. And, if Juve is true to form, the next injury will hit right before we play Bayern Munich.

Aug 26, 2003
yeah really ****ing shit, we all know that Trez and Del Piero would get injured again!! but 4 month this is really hard!!

Maybe it is really time to give players like Kapo, Olivera and Zalayeta a real chance!!!!

what has Zlatan done? got he send off?

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
No Trezeguet and Del Piero
Zlatan will also probably be suspended becaouse of the headbut.

So our attackers:

Zalayeta

And Kapo and Olivera can also play in the attack.

Posibble attack:

----Kapo
--------Zalayeta

Or

---Olivera
---------Zalayeta

But we shouldn't worry Zalayeta can score and so can Olivera and Kapo

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
Four-month break for Trez?
Sunday 3 October, 2004

------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Trezeguet’s continuing shoulder problems could see him undergo surgery and a four-month break from football, warned Juventus.

“The news on Trezeguet isn’t good,” conceded Coach Fabio Capello after today’s 1-0 win at Udinese. “We will decide on what action to take during the week.”

The Frenchman was substituted at half-time after falling heavily on to his shoulder. It is a problem area for him, as he pulled tendons in similar incidents twice last season.

“The shoulder,” added Capello, “keeps popping out of position and at this stage he has to decide whether or not to go under the knife and sort it out once and for all. Surgery would mean a four-month break, but it really is his decision.”

It’s bad timing for the Bianconeri, who have already lost Alessandro Del Piero for two weeks with a tendon problem and would have only two strikers left at Capello’s disposal.
where did u get this from??there is nothing on official site.
if this is right.man we are in really deep shit.without trezeguet we will strugle for sure :frown::down:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
No Trezeguet and Del Piero
Zlatan will also probably be suspended becaouse of the headbut.

So our attackers:

Zalayeta

And Kapo and Olivera can also play in the attack.

Posibble attack:

----Kapo
--------Zalayeta

Or

---Olivera
---------Zalayeta

But we shouldn't worry Zalayeta can score and so can Olivera and Kapo
What makes you think that Zlatan will be suspended?

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
But for now he is also injured. And him and Ibrahimovic also needs subs for when they have a bad day and need to be substituted, and rested etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)