Fvck, It Looks Like Gilardino To Roma And Tristan To Juve (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Gilardino gives Roma nod
Sunday 23 May, 2004

Newspapers in Italy maintain Roma’s reconstruction will start from Alberto Gilardino and Philippe Mexes as Juve turn to La Coruna.

The fact the Giallorossi were targeting Gilardino was already reported last week, but his agent had claimed no contact had been made.

It’s now suggested in the press that Roma have made their approach and that the Parma hitman is happy with the terms on offer.

This gives the two clubs the go-ahead to start discussing the move, which will be worth in the region of £13m.

"Gilardino is a player who is liked by a host of Italian and European clubs," agent Francesco Romano told Radio Radio. “I think between £10m and £15m should be enough to complete a deal.”

Juventus were said to be in the lead ahead of Manchester United and Real Madrid, but it’s reported they have now turned their attention towards Diego Tristan.

The 28-year-old striker has had personality clashes with Deportivo La Coruna staff and would be available for a very reasonable £3.5m.

Meanwhile, Juventus are ever closer to capturing Emerson’s signature with newspapers noting the Roma midfielder was at the Monaco Grand Prix accompanied by Bianconeri media chief Romy Gai.

Roma are also on the lookout for a new defender to replace Walter Samuel, who joined Real Madrid for £18m this week.

The top candidate is Auxerre’s 22-year-old starlet Philippe Mexes, who would be an affordable £3.5m compared to Parma’s Matteo Ferrari.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now don't get me wrong, I like Tristan, but losing out on Gilardino for a 28 year old Spaniard?!? :eek:

If Roma get Gilardino and Mexes, I'm gonna get PISSED OFF

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
So be calm, those are just rumours.
Gila is at U-21 camp. Do you know Gentile? He is a tough man. He is going to win Euro U-21 and will fvck anybody, who will day by day bother his player with phone calls and transfer offers. So forget about Gila transfer until the end of Euro U-21.
This is my opinion.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
we must secure service from Gilardino first.

he is first option ,tristan ... we can think about him after sign Gilardino.

come on papa moggi,dont make me angry with you:fero::devil::groan:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
you guys still hoping to get Gilardino....? :undecide:

by now, seeing the patern, i realistically see us signing Tristan than Gilardino... its already to much hyped up for Gilardino... when was the last time we really signed players that is too hyped up to join us?

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
you guys still hoping to get Gilardino....? :undecide:

by now, seeing the patern, i realistically see us signing Tristan than Gilardino... its already to much hyped up for Gilardino... when was the last time we really signed players that is too hyped up to join us?
damn, so god damn true.
the more hyped up, the less chance for us getting him.
just like Kapo and Zebina, all of sudden, we get them.

May 4, 2004
moggi is the biggest motherf****** if he is gonna buy tristan..!!

i cant belive this, i thoght we had gilardino sooo close to juve, and now we got NOTHING!! this is really suckiiii!

but we can do nothing, lets w8 and see, and PRAY that we DONT get tristan!!!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
how do you know that we had Gilardino soo close to us?
from magazines, newspapers or Internet football sites?

its all are just mere media speculation as far as i am concern.... they asked if the the players would like to join Juve .. " of coz , who wouldnt? ".. and the next thing you know, MOGGI IS CLOSE TO SIGNING GILARDINO is seen all over the place....

unless u see a video showing moggi says he try to sign Gilardino than i wont buy any of it.. its just something brought up to spice up the bussiness... and Moggi consisteantly famous for not having anything to do with them... i mean... Zebina?!!.. not in my worst nightmare that i can predict Juventus signing Zebina... totally dissolve any hope i have of ever predecting Juventus's transfer....

you can stop saying Mexes and Ferarri and Cavenaghi along the way too....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
if Moggi wanted to get Gila , he could have got him Long time , and he can get him really easy ! but i don't know what is inside his brain!!!!!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
If Roma gets Gilardino; fine, but if they get Mexes I'll be ****ing pissed. He's cheap as dirt (almost), getting him and Ferrari would be cheaper than getting Samuel and something we really need.

Serenity now!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
if Moggi wanted to get Gila , he could have got him Long time , and he can get him really easy ! but i don't know what is inside his brain!!!!!
thats not true... becuase moggi has wanted to sign gila for a long time, before he startet playing so well... and HE CAN'T sign him, he need's to sell trez so he can use that money to buy gila.. juve aint got that much money. remember that we had - this year.. now roma are gonna buy gila useing the money they got from selling samuel.!!!

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    thats not true... becuase moggi has wanted to sign gila for a long time, before he startet playing so well... and HE CAN'T sign him, he need's to sell trez so he can use that money to buy gila.. juve aint got that much money. remember that we had - this year.. now roma are gonna buy gila useing the money they got from selling samuel.!!!
    But it's not like we have to pay them even if we agree the terms now. Plus, if Moggi knows for sure that Trezeguet's gonna be sold, he could easily pay for Gila's transfer and then wait for Trez's transfer money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)