Fvck, It Looks Like Gilardino To Roma And Tristan To Juve (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I couldn't believe this when I read it.

Not the part about Mexes and Gilardino on the verge of signing with Roma, that didn't surprise me. Say what you will about Sensi the Hut, he and his staff have done a marvelous job the last couple of years in signing and developing young talent.

The part that really bothers me is the fact that juve is settling on Diego Tristan, a 28 year old striker from La Liga. Is there an easier job in football than being a striker in Spain, where defense is a dirty word??

Of course, he's coming cheap, which seems to be Juve's blueprint these days, which shouldn't surprise anyone, considering their recent financial difficulties.

This makes them turning down the Mutu/10 million pound deal for Trezeguet look even worse now. Again, Juve is going for these mid-to-late 20 year old targets, thereby forsaking the future to catch lightning in a bottle now. I don't like this one bit.

Dear Mr. Moggi,

You'd be surprised how many Juve tifosi wouldn't mind a year or two of struggling if it meant that you could bring in a core of young starlets (like Roma) that could turn into a dominant franchise for the next 5 years.

Please think about it, Luciano.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Wll I wouldn mind Tristan before 2 years when he actually played.....and was among top 5 strikers in the world....now he is crap.....Pandiani playes great and Tristan warms the bench...
thats right....! it will be better to just keep di vaio and play him as a regular, THEN BUYING TRISTAN!!! omg.. i cant belive this..

moggi should GET HE's ASS KICKED!!!

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
I couldn't believe this when I read it.

Not the part about Mexes and Gilardino on the verge of signing with Roma, that didn't surprise me. Say what you will about Sensi the Hut, he and his staff have done a marvelous job the last couple of years in signing and developing young talent.

The part that really bothers me is the fact that juve is settling on Diego Tristan, a 28 year old striker from La Liga. Is there an easier job in football than being a striker in Spain, where defense is a dirty word??

Of course, he's coming cheap, which seems to be Juve's blueprint these days, which shouldn't surprise anyone, considering their recent financial difficulties.

This makes them turning down the Mutu/10 million pound deal for Trezeguet look even worse now. Again, Juve is going for these mid-to-late 20 year old targets, thereby forsaking the future to catch lightning in a bottle now. I don't like this one bit.

Dear Mr. Moggi,

You'd be surprised how many Juve tifosi wouldn't mind a year or two of struggling if it meant that you could bring in a core of young starlets (like Roma) that could turn into a dominant franchise for the next 5 years.

Please think about it, Luciano.
Great post :)

If Roma gets Gilardino and Mexes we will have a Roma that will rule the Serie A for years to come, especially if they keep Totti.

Sep 14, 2003
L'Equipe: Mexes pronto per la Roma

Secondo il quotidiano il difensore ha l'ok dell'Auxerre
ROMA - Mexes alla Roma: è cosa fatta? Il difensore dell'Auxerre avrebbe ottenuto il nullaosta da parte del club transalpino per accordarsi con la società di Sensi. Questo almeno secondo L'Equipe. Secondo quanto scrive il quotidiano francese, il giocatore già in settimana sarà in Italia per “negoziare i termini del contratto con la squadra di Fabio Capello”. L'ammontare del trasferimento «dovrebbe essere compreso tra i 5 e i 6 milioni di euro”.

Maybe Moggi should be leaving and not Lippi..........

Sep 14, 2003
We can only hope Moggi is planning a sting where Roma think they have all but signed him, only for Juve to snatch him in the similar way we got Legro.

Who am I trying to kid, right?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All this is a load of horse shit.

I am absolutely speechless. If this happens I will be very disapointed.

And why Tristan? Jeezus, I hope the rumour about Zlatan with Romi is true. I really don't know why Moggi fvcks around on the transfer market.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
We can only hope Moggi is planning a sting where Roma think they have all but signed him, only for Juve to snatch him in the similar way we got Legro.

Who am I trying to kid, right?
too bad, Legro turns out to be bad.
I hope he regain his form. he was a quality player when we just signed him.

John

May 23, 2004
I'm very affraid we wont get either tristan or Gilardinho. Look, just look we signed that good 4 nothing Zebina. Probebly the worst defender in SeriaA. And one more thing, let's stop dreaming , will never sign Torres!

Romano

May 22, 2004
It seems like Bonera has a Juventus dream, so we can count him as a Juventus player.
Then, Ferrari was ready to leave Parma, but actualy not for Juventus.
After all the rumours, Ferrari will join Juventus for the CL dream (I think)

Then, Morientes was loaned out to Monaco because Real buyed Ronaldo, they haven't paid Ronaldo yet, because he was to expensive. They still need to pay Ronaldo, so Real doesn't need Morientes anymore, and they will sell him.

I hope Moggi knows the same as I know, and turn his attention to Morientes in stead of Tristan.

Then it's better to give Treze a very big contract instead of signing Tristan.

Juventus, look at Cavenaghi, Torres and Tevez !!!
If we lose Morientes and Gilardino then we NEED CAVENAGHI !!

Fvck that Tristan...

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John ] ++
I'm very affraid we wont get either tristan or Gilardinho. Look, just look we signed that good 4 nothing Zebina. Probebly the worst defender in SeriaA. And one more thing, let's stop dreaming , will never sign Torres!
hmm tell me something, if he was the worst defender how come he was REGULAR in roma, ROMA THAT HAD THE BEST DEFENCE IN SERIE A??? tell me??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)