Fvck, It Looks Like Gilardino To Roma And Tristan To Juve (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'll be so God damn pissed if Roma sign Gilardino and Mexes. Moggi is doing fvcking bullshit now, and I've had enough of it. We NEED reinforcements and Moggi is playing the arse. I have no problem with the signings of Kapo and Zebina, but jeez, how can we let Roma, in their financial situation, steal players like Gilardino from us?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm praying that Moggi's gonna pull another Legro and pip Roma to at least one of Gila and Mexes. Thankfully Roma seem to be backing off of Ferrari, but please - Tristan over Gilardino? Moggi doesn't seem to realise that there's a reason why Gila is more expensive than Tristan...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I'll be so God damn pissed if Roma sign Gilardino and Mexes. Moggi is doing fvcking bullshit now, and I've had enough of it. We NEED reinforcements and Moggi is playing the arse. I have no problem with the signings of Kapo and Zebina, but jeez, how can we let Roma, in their financial situation, steal players like Gilardino from us?
this is just like reading my own text... Damn, hopefully this nightmare will end soon, Moggi and DD are announcing together that Ferrari, Mexes and Gilardino are coming to Turin... Damn I hate this day, inter are really close of getting Davids... :fero:

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Thats what Im talking about....Juve is not a shadow of a team that we used to be. In history we would say: WE WANT PLATINI AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! same goes for Zidane....and when he started to getting on our nerves,we bisnissed out the biggest fee in history of football. And then we bought 3 WC players in shape of Nedved,Buffon and Thuram altough they were wanted by Real,Barca,ManU and others. Year before,when Treze scored that goal to Italy,we captured him also with no problem.....depesite competition....nowdays Roma can steal our most valuble targets.....bah!!!:fero:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Hmmm,Moggi,suprise everybody,let Emerson in Roma,extend contract with Davids,sign Ferarri & Gila ......yeah,just hope
I'm one of the people who is overly excited about signing Emerson, but i agree with you. I would definitely forget about him if it meant getting Ferrari or Mexes and Gilardino.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i just hope this thing with gilardino to roma it isn't true!
Same. I'll be devastated if we lose Gilardino, Mexes and/or Ferrari to Roma :irritate:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)