Fvck, It Looks Like Gilardino To Roma And Tristan To Juve (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

hmm tell me something, if he was the worst defender how come he was REGULAR in roma, ROMA THAT HAD THE BEST DEFENCE IN SERIE A??? tell me??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Exactly. Roma had a great D, and Zebina was very much a part of it. Zebina is a good player who is a great signing.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Tristan was very good. He also started the season very well, got injured than and Pandiani played instead of him. I would take him, if we get another striker too! He is an upgrade to Trez, as he moves better than Trez! If he really comes, I would say, give him a chance!

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
ehm i was thinking about gilardino he did score many goals but last year he didn't did really wel last year they all where saying get di vaio or get miccoli they score many goals now we did get them and some of are complaining that di vaio didn't do well this season. maybe gilardino wil s*ck next year we can't go for all the players who have had only on good season we need players who are constant good. this don't mean i don't want gilardino but are we not giving him to much credit he has played only one season good.

Romano

May 22, 2004
“Juventus are also interested in Mexes, as are a very prestigious English side, so the talks are still wide open. The French transfer market opens tomorrow, but I think we’ll know a lot more about his future in about ten days.”

Its not 100% true that Mexes is heading for Rome.
In fact, it isn't true at all.
Juventus will get Mexes, orelse Moggi will see Juventus beeing fvcked up another season

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Mexès apparently is having a bad game today. Just thought I'd mention that.
Perhaps his mind is on other matters?

For the price required take him to Turin coupled with his enormous potential, we should've already been in a strong position for him.

I know nothing is yet set in stone but to lose him to a club like Roma would be madness.

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Tristan was very good. He also started the season very well, got injured than and Pandiani played instead of him. I would take him, if we get another striker too! He is an upgrade to Trez, as he moves better than Trez! If he really comes, I would say, give him a chance!
Give him a chance?
There is no time for chances.
I don't want another season totaly screwed up.
2002/2003 was a great season.
Juventus is forever, but the players aren't.

Ferrara, Iuliano, Thuram, Pessotto and Montero, they're time has come.
Thuram must be sold to get money for other Juventus transfers.
Ferrara and Pessotto own the respect to end their carreer at Delle Alpi.
Iuliano and Montero aren't causing anything but problems.
Yellow and red cards, can't count them anymore.

Nedved, great player, getting old, last chance to get money out of him with every respect for the player.
Replacer : Emerson / Lampard / Kapo
Juventus should renew David's contract, Juve will never get a better Left Central, only if they buy Rothen, the fans could live with that...

Trezeguet want's a to big contract (for Moggi) and is willing to leave the club. THE BIGGEST FAULT JUVE MADE FOR TREZEGUET :
Turned Mutu and 10 Million down.
OMFG how stupid.
They got 10 Million in transfers, they got Mutu, and there is still money for Gilardino and/or other players.

Then reports suggest that all Juventus targets, are already taken by other clubs.

Its true, for a part.

“Juventus are also interested in Mexes, as are a very prestigious English side, so the talks are still wide open. The French transfer market opens tomorrow, but I think we’ll know a lot more about his future in about ten days.”

The Mexes deal isn't finished, atleast, not yet.
There is still a chance that Juve gets Mexes.

Bonera and Ferrari are actualy ours. Also Birindelli could get a few years at Juve.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
if those things i read are true...it's definitelly NOT what i had in my mind for juve :down:

tristan is good,but....

and who had in mind that juve will be interested in tristan?

just fvckin moggi.

letting a 22 yrs old (IIRC) go to roma for a 28 yrs old, that's horrible :fero:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

and who had in mind that juve will be interested in tristan?

just fvckin moggi.

letting a 22 yrs old (IIRC) go to roma for a 28 yrs old, that's horrible :fero:
tristan...??

i can't even bare thinking that!!!
tristan...:wallbang:

i don't want him in juve....

i would like to see luque,but not tristan

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++
ehm i was thinking about gilardino he did score many goals but last year he didn't did really wel last year they all where saying get di vaio or get miccoli they score many goals now we did get them and some of are complaining that di vaio didn't do well this season. maybe gilardino wil s*ck next year we can't go for all the players who have had only on good season we need players who are constant good. this don't mean i don't want gilardino but are we not giving him to much credit he has played only one season good.
mate.. let me tell u somethin'.. di vaio and miccoli has done a GREAT job as sub's.. so no one is complaining about them, imo we should keep miccoli as he WILL be a great start next season IF he plays as a REGULAR, thats what he should... about di vaio. IMO he is too good to be sub, but not THAT good for juve, BUT if moggi is thinking about signing tristan, then i THINK that it would be better just to sell trez and use di vaio as a regular, because i think he is MUCH better then tristan!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

mate.. let me tell u somethin'.. di vaio and miccoli has done a GREAT job as sub's.. so no one is complaining about them, imo we should keep miccoli as he WILL be a great start next season IF he plays as a REGULAR, thats what he should... about di vaio. IMO he is too good to be sub, but not THAT good for juve, BUT if moggi is thinking about signing tristan, then i THINK that it would be better just to sell trez and use di vaio as a regular, because i think he is MUCH better then tristan!
AND i think THAT if we sell TREZEGUET and put di vaio AT his place,we WILL do a stupidity...di vaio IS not A secure SCORER,neither tristan OF caurse...

(sorry mate...couldn't help my typing... :p )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)